2017-03-31 Usually wear way skimpier

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 2017-03-31 Usually wear way skimpier

Post by Don Alexander »

^ Very suspicious that Jean is posting here!

Anyway, I don't quite get the second panel... Of course, "Jean" is supposed to be a guy. But if eloise gets Alex between her legs, then he - hopefully not being Gary - will notice the girly bits. So the panel does not apply to reality. On the other hand, the first panel makes it seem Eloise will seduce him as a girl, so he will not be surprised she IS a girl...

I feel it would make sense if the panels were exchanged, and Alex (who, they would assume, is into guys) finds out Jean is a girl, and doesn't like this revelation at all.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

The point is that Eloise forgot that she was disguising herself as a guy, and in the fantasy panel, she was thinking she'll seduce Alex (as Eloise, not Jean) and then in the second panel, being reminded that she's "Jean" at school, the fantasy changed cos she was reminded she's a "guy" and thus turned into a "guy" (see the chest flattened to become a male chest) and thus with "guy" parts that suddenly appeared inside Alex's mouth. Even her body shape, if seen carefully, is changed to a less curvier body shape. The whole 2 panels are just a change of fantasy, was not supposed to reflect real body parts.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

She's also trying to play "Jean" as a ladies man. Which i guess is also part of the issue.