2017-03-24 Gets you this frisky

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

bejammin2000

Re: 2017-03-24 Gets you this frisky

Post by bejammin2000 »

I know this is a stupid sex comedy, but I really hope that Nadine invested in whole carton of condoms.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'm sure that she has a standing weekly order with Dr. Whoopee.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

X3N0-Life-Form wrote:
Being a gamer is a mindset, not an action.
Debatable, there's a reason the term "casual gamer" exists.

There's a lot shades of gamers, there's the casual crowd, the AAA-consumer crowd, the hardcore crowd, the competitive crowd, etc.

Any of those last 3 would, if not branded as a "gamer", at least be referred to as someone that plays games, so I still think it's a bit contrived that our Lady of school-banging found no one that knew any gamer or gamed himself a bit until now.
Exactly, the mindset that one type of gamer superior to another is ridiculous and needlessly divisive.

Anyway, Eisu has a knack for producing some of the hottest panels of the Pixie Trix lineup. :-bd
Agreed! I just love Eisu's art in general too.
Zorlond wrote: And the same applies to you. Who are you to include everybody who's ever touched a gamepad in their life?
Someone that doesn't pick on fellow gamers because of what games they enjoy playing. People that enjoy Fighters,shooters and sports games have every right to call themselves gamers as someone that plays platformers, RPGS or action-adventure games.

Same reason how i don't like how some people use casual gamer as an insult.
Spidrift wrote: I assumed that he was just going into his refractory period and, umm, softening up slightly, post-orgasm, when the thought of Alex caused a resurgence.
Yeah, that makes sense. And i think your right in thinking he's bi, but he doesn't realize it's the case.
bejammin2000 wrote:I know this is a stupid sex comedy, but I really hope that Nadine invested in whole carton of condoms.
We have been told everyone in the Ma3verse practices safe sex.

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

I adore Nadine, and not purely for the fan service. It's like she's never had a real moment of second-thinking or self-doubt in her life. Her raw ego may match Dominico's.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

And she's a great foil for the more serious Eloise.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Last 10 or so strips: lotsa hunky studs boinking a delighted Nadine, banging all her holes, while Eloise suffers.

I'm starting to suspect Dave hates True Avery.

Anyone knows if she still uses that colored Eloise/Nadine avatar?
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

I love how someone couldn't mention video games without it turning into a stupid argument about what does or doesn't qualify someone as a gamer, even if that argument was brief. Like it really fucking matters, y'know? Meanwhile, Nadine has been using broad questions when she asks about it, just to cover all her bases. If any of the guys she's banged knew anyone into video games, they would have said something by now, although it's definitely strange how none of them did until Christophe.
This is getting out of hand.

Teerack

Post by Teerack »

I'm in love with this girl can you make a spin off about her and just forget about Sandra?

brasca

Post by brasca »

Nadine's search pays off. Wonder how long she'll take to tell Eloise.

bejammin2000

Post by bejammin2000 »

Later then now, sooner then the heat death of the Universe.

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

Cortez wrote:
Zorlond wrote: And the same applies to you. Who are you to include everybody who's ever touched a gamepad in their life?
Someone that doesn't pick on fellow gamers because of what games they enjoy playing. People that enjoy Fighters,shooters and sports games have every right to call themselves gamers as someone that plays platformers, RPGS or action-adventure games.

Same reason how i don't like how some people use casual gamer as an insult.
... You really don't get it.

I never said that people who enjoy figthers and shooters didn't count as gamers. In fact, I specifically said that they -did-.
Zorlond wrote:Fighters, platformers, shooters, RPGs, those all apply.
You're accusing me of making divisions that I never have. You keep mentioning sports games as if I somehow lumped every single one into the same pile as the Madden series. Or perhaps you think the Madden series is the only sports game that exists. Or is somehow the pinnacle of sports games. Whatever the case, I'm mentioning specifics but it seems all you hear is generalities.

In that case, I offer an introduction to Blood Bowl.

You can grab a pdf of the rulebook here: http://www.bloodbowlonline.com/Rules.shtml But in the case that you don't feel like reading through the whole thing, I will say that it is a table-top game that entered the video game medium a couple decades back, and has had a few iterations since then (some better than others). Imagine taking all the tropes of low fantasy (orcs, elves, dwarves, etc), and letting them loose in a game of American football (with some rugby thrown in). It's all an off-shoot of the Warhammer setting, so it can get pretty violent. But the important thing is that yes, someone who plays Blood Bowl, either TT or video game, is definitely a gamer. You heard right, I just said this sports-genre game most definitely counts towards some gamer cred. The complexity is the key, here. Someone without the right mindset just won't get anywhere in Blood Bowl, will likely lose games badly, and give up. There is a lot of depth to work with within the rules of the game, stats, skills, risk management, and a lot of sidelines.

Madden? Like I said, grab random crap, you're just as likely to win as someone who plans. There's nothing inside it. You can't even describe how it fails because there's nothing to describe.

So please, stop trying to shove words in my mouth. I may have standards, but they're not that high. Short game? Fine. Any genre you could name? Fine. Even super esoteric stuff, that's cool with me. But not every single person who owns a game console or a PC is a gamer. That's just silly.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

So, she finally fucked her way to Christophe...

Of course, that three-way will never happen. But then, Gary has had sex with DiDi, so there's no rules anymore.
Vitocap wrote:I'm starting to suspect Dave hates True Avery.
Not to mention wanting to break Osaru Sensei. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Zorlond wrote: ... You really don't get it.
I got it just fine, you're preaching elitism in games and judging people by what games they play.

Hell mobile games are actually big in Japan. So Gamers over there might disagree on those not counting as games or that they aren't gamers.

Point is, don't think your narrow criteria of who does or doesn't count as a gamer is universely accepted.