2017-03-17 Hide this monster

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

brasca

Re: 2017-03-17 Hide this monster

Post by brasca »

bejammin2000 wrote:Honestly this seems like one of those so called sex having high schools where even a perennial loser like Gary would have gotten laid. But on the other hand Claire didn't figure out it was a salami so...
Keep in mind Eloise could care less if she actually has sex with another girl and has far more confidence than he ever did.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 2017-03-17 Hide this monster

Post by Don Alexander »

I'm with you there, Nadine! :ymsick:

I'm weirdly happy about Claire seeming to be at least somewhat shy, she is sure embarassed at being "caught".

I can't judge, but the Salami probably tastes more real than a piece of plastic. :P What I wonder about most is temperature. Come on, did she heat it to exactly 37° C in the microwave?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)