2017-03-14 GaAAaaAaaAAmesssss

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

bejammin2000

Re: 2017-03-14 GaAAaaAaaAAmesssss

Post by bejammin2000 »

Least we can trust that Nadine is willing to take one for the team.

Or two, for that matter.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 2017-03-14 GaAAaaAaaAAmesssss

Post by Don Alexander »

So, I see she found the Elves...

Anyway, this is a comic, I can imagine it diverges from modern reality in that there is a direct anti-correlation between male attractiveness - at least in the eyes of Nadine - and how much they have to do with video games. :P

Of course, I also realize Christophe is a hunk, and actually alex is not half-bad looking at all either. But perhaps comic logic dictates that all the guys Nadine is bagging are hardcore nerd-haters.

Also, is it just me, or has this comic pretty much surpased Ma3 in terms of intensity of sexy??
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)