2017-03-10 Should have pressed him harder

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

brasca

Re: 2017-03-10 Should have pressed him harder

Post by brasca »

Good thing that they have an open relationship or Eloise might be a wee bit jealous right now.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'm sure that one of these days, Eloise will come up with a situation that Nadine can't use as an excuse for indulging herself...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Boy, these two deserve each other.

bejammin2000

Post by bejammin2000 »

Terrible people always do.

Edit: Also, looking back on Eloise and Nadine... is it really so hard to think that Sandra was a real geek girl in high school? LIke, we know she was a great big buck toothed coke bottle glass wearing nerd, but... like.

They always turn out to be late bloomers that turn into 10/10 hotties.

Surely Eloise has watched a god damn romantic comedy before.

(Also, as an aside, I think Eloise isn't upset that Nadine is literally slutting it up [what else am I going to call it?] but more so that she can't participate. She's in disguise as a boy, so she can't go after the hard bodied hunks because they gay ones won't go for it when the truth is revealed, and she can't go after the girls because the ones that would be up to bat won't take flirting with a boy seriously. It's like Nadine's made this plan that lets her sleep around all she wants and keeps Eloise sexually frustrated until the weekend.).

Quote removed. The DAMNed

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

Which is why we have Cristophe for Eloise, right?
By the way, are they in a dorm?
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

Nadine, he's asleep. That's how you end up on a list.
This is getting out of hand.

bejammin2000

Post by bejammin2000 »

Thinkin' about it.

I don't think Nadine and Eloise are lesbians. I mean, other then the fact that they have sex with each other, but that's just it.

They don't seem to show an interest in other women. And they both enjoy sex with men (the entire infiltration arc seems like an excuse for Nadine to do just that).

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Everyone is bi. People on boards are pretty much calling these two lesbians because they both suggested their side-flings and sex with others (men or women) doesn't really matter to them. Issue is Nadine was mostly serious about it and Eloise just seemed to be pulling off the usual.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

bejammin2000

Post by bejammin2000 »

rakedan wrote:Which is why we have Cristophe for Eloise, right?
By the way, are they in a dorm?
I see it happening to. I also see Cristophe keeping Jean's secret and then the rumors start when someone sees a rumpled ruffled and sweaty Jean leave Cristophe's room.

And then Nadine starts to tease Eloise.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Focus, Nadine, focus ! :))

Linnah

Post by Linnah »

Whenever I see those two I can't help but think of Panty & Stocking.

Which is rather ironic since Nadine is the pervy one of the duo, heh.

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

bejammin2000 wrote: They don't seem to show an interest in other women. And they both enjoy sex with men (the entire infiltration arc seems like an excuse for Nadine to do just that).
There is no evidence that Eloise enjoys sex with men... or is sex crazed (this is talking about the part you think she's upset cos she can't participate)... she only have sex with people that she thinks can help move her career forward.

And the person she thinks she truly loves she's never had sex with.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I guess that it's possible that Eloise can think that she's in love with Pierre, while actually being incapable of enjoying it if she had sex with him. It sounds exceptionally twisted, though.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

bejammin2000

Post by bejammin2000 »

Eisu wrote:
bejammin2000 wrote: They don't seem to show an interest in other women. And they both enjoy sex with men (the entire infiltration arc seems like an excuse for Nadine to do just that).
There is no evidence that Eloise enjoys sex with men... or is sex crazed (this is talking about the part you think she's upset cos she can't participate)... she only have sex with people that she thinks can help move her career forward.

And the person she thinks she truly loves she's never had sex with.
Senpai noticed me! Neat!

I do concede that we don't no about Eloise but in all fairness we haven't seen much of her interacting with other characters other the Nadine.

Who certainly does enjoy the feelings free sex.