2017-01-17 Too many red flags

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Gotoh

Re: 2017-01-17 Too many red flags

Post by Gotoh »

brasca wrote:[Agreed. She's been flirting heavily even after Sandra turned her down the last time and yet now she's surprised that Sandra's changing her mind.
It has nothing to do with Sandra changing her mind, it's the fact she said she had to get drunk in order to do it. Think about how that sounds. Most rational people are gonna question something like that, which is part of what Cammi means by "red flags".

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

"get drunk in order to do it" instead of finding courage to do it without getting drunk is like someone deciding to go to the balance beam in the gym to do somersaults when he or she HAS NEVER gone in a beam and has NEVER practiced doing somersaults. You might go okay, but is likely that you will go too far, and get hurt or someone take advantage of you.
ImageImage

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

oh eugh saliva trails. just makes me think of drooly dogs :ymsick: or hentai lmfao but theres no tears!

...yet....

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

"I now pronounce you Cammi and Wife!! You may now DO THE THING!"
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

'J' wrote:i would totally fight you for a chance with a girl like cammi
True_Avery wrote:I'd cheat as hard as I could to win
Just shut up and make out already. :P

Anyway, surprised T_A has not collapsed to a black hole yet.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

brasca wrote:
Azrael wrote:Look out, Cammi, your petard. It may be hoisting you.
Agreed. She's been flirting heavily even after Sandra turned her down the last time and yet now she's surprised that Sandra's changing her mind.
Cammi flirts with lots of people. She's a flirt, it amuses her. And I'll agree, she definitely has a thing for our red headed protagonist. BUT. That doesn't mean that she's open to sleeping with just anybody or willing to take advantage of someone who's as drunk as Sandra is right now.
Actually, I feel bad for Cammi right now. Her last line implies that her crush on Sandra is more serious than she's let on. And nobody wants to be thought of as "the drunk choice" or the "bad choice" or the "if things were different". =((

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

She doesn't want to be the second choice or the backup plan.

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

Don Alexander wrote:Just shut up and make out already. :P
I dunno, I don't trust people who's name is only 1 letter...
Don Alexander wrote:Anyway, surprised T_A has not collapsed to a black hole yet.
My gravity well status is at controlling the tide levels. I will achieve black hole if sober Sandra makes out with Cammi. Lucky for human life on earth, I don't think the chances of that are too high.

Edit: Also, dat saliva trail hnng
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

True_Avery wrote:I dunno, I don't trust people who's name is only 1 letter...
Judy Dench and Desmond Llewelyn should be very hurt.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

You can never trust a spy
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

and T.A> never gave that punk band of X a chance, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOdMYZa3dA4

or the band W who eventually were forced to go by Double You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujwm8YrEgI4
ImageImage

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Cammi's so disappointing. What a letdown.
I can't believe she needs to ask a question like that.

"What if I end up wanting to marry you?"

Well gee, Cammi, then you'll have to PERSUADE her to marry you. That's how it works. And what if somebody else also wants her? Well then that means you have COMPETITION, Cammi, and you'll have to OUTDO your COMPETITION if you want to win her heart. If you don't even try, then she won't feel like marrying you. That's how it ALWAYS works. It's been this way for, like, a hundred thousand years of human history, Cammi.

I can't believe Cammi's such a passive ragdoll she needs to have this stuff explained to her.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

You don't have a good grasp of the situation, do you

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Well, now. I have far greater respect for Cammie after this instalment. :)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

If I were Cammi, I would require Sandra to stop drinking before I'd ever marry her. To marry any alcoholic who still drinks is a surefire way to borrow trouble.
:-?