Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Error of Logic

Re: 2017-01-13 That day in the shower

Post by Error of Logic »

Won't lie, I'm a bit disappointed in Sandra. :-/

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

Well, she's drunk and we know what happens when and after she's drunk so...

OK, they did it. They really did it. Now I am conflicted...
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Well I can see how this got all the way up to 2 pages in just a day.

As long as Pierre is cool about having an open relationship I don't see what the problem is.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Well, ah...

Zog it. I've got nothing clever to say about this. Not high on my shipping chart, but I expect this strip is making someone very happy so I won't grumble.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brasca wrote:As long as Pierre is cool about having an open relationship I don't see what the problem is.
"Practically" is the crucial word in this strip, as Cammi noticed before the hormones kicked in.

Anyway, the actual question is whether Sandra decides she ought to tell Pierre, and if she does how he responds, and if not whether the guilt gets to her.

In the meantime, enjoy the desert island scenery.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Aside from the cheating aspect, I also question how this can be happening at all given didn't Sandra utterly failed to show herself as being bisexual when she tried to be with Didi? Or am I misremembering? I hope that is addressed at some point.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

The attempt with DiDi was a bust. (Ahem.) But then, neither of them had a clue what they were doing. The print volume bonus story had Sandra's subconscious surfacing during a drunken dream to tell her she was actually more complicated than she thought. And she's come close with Cammi once before.

Personally, I think that her character has been retconned a bit over time, but this scene isn't entirely out of the blue. And given how much her appearance has changed since her early days in Ma3, well, clearly she's a character in flux.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

Alexander Collins wrote:And for the shippers, there was much rejoicings! :D \M/
You know us well!! =p~ :ymparty: B-) :x Crank up the volume!!
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Unfortunately, I rather think it will end up more like this.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

SPAZwazza

Post by SPAZwazza »

Chivalrously, Cammi tried to resist. The freckles were just too much. (Munches popcorn and spams Refresh until Tuesday)
Fun fact: "Subtext" is an anagram for "buttsex"

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Don Alexander wrote: I'm amused at how the striped-line shading of Sandra's embarassment/drunkedness resolves when we zoom in. ;))
Zoom out, you mean, cos the close-up shots still has those lines... and I did draw the lines for the 4th panel, but due to her face and Cammi's face being smooshed together, the lines on Sandra's face just looked too weird so I decided to just not have them in.

Spidrift wrote: The print volume bonus story had Sandra's subconscious surfacing during a drunken dream to tell her she was actually more complicated than she thought.
That's not a print volume bonus story... that's Kickstarter bonus story that is available digitally. The first volume bonus story is Sandra and Tatiana switching jobs. And no, that KS Bonus comic is not gonna be the bonus story in volume 2.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Eisu wrote:That's not a print volume bonus story... that's Kickstarter bonus story that is available digitally. The first volume bonus story is Sandra and Tatiana switching jobs.
Sorry, my mistake; it all runs together in my creaky old brain.
---------
Spidrift

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Gotoh wrote:Well... if he's really okay with it, I suppose I can't complain. :-??

Faith and Ash don't seem to have a problem with that sorta thing, so... yeah.
I don't want to assume too much about character's personalities and circumstances that weren't exactly shown, but...

First of all, this whole talk looked like a couple's "which celebrities would you bang if I wasn't an issue and you could bang anyone guilt free" chat.

Second of all...
What do we define as 'stuck on a desert island'? Because frankly, they're hardly stuck there. She went there for *work*. They both went there for work and will return easily once the problem with that work is resolved.
brasca wrote:Well I can see how this got all the way up to 2 pages in just a day.

As long as Pierre is cool about having an open relationship I don't see what the problem is.
Did Pierre ever say he wants / is cool with an open relationship? For that matter, did Sandra?

This strip has some potential to turn things interesting, I just don't particularly get that everyone' all fine and dandy with Sandra half-drunk cheating and acting like it's a good thing.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Cammi will more than likely come to her senses and stop it on Tuesday's update.

Maybe.

Possibly.

:-??
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Maechris wrote:I don't want to assume too much about character's personalities and circumstances that weren't exactly shown, but...

Did Pierre ever say he wants / is cool with an open relationship? For that matter, did Sandra?
Cammi basically asks the same question in panel 2, but Sandra dodged the question by kissing her.
Maechris wrote:I just don't particularly get that everyone' all fine and dandy with Sandra half-drunk cheating and acting like it's a good thing.
This. 'cuz I'm willing to bet had it been almost anyone else, there wouldn't be as much cheering going on.