Wielder of the Remote

Re: 2017-01-10 Guilt free stuck on a desert island

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE Do you notice a pattern PLEASE
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Don Alexander wrote:@Gotoh: Well, if Sandra sobers up, nothing is going to happen.
Sobriety didn't stop her from spontaneously banging Pierre. Just sayin'.
Don Alexander wrote:Also, it's not like Cammi is actively trying to take advantage of her. Perhaps, next strip, she'll even object, referring to Sandra's state.
I'd like to think so.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Issue is, when Sandra's sober, she's pretty much straight and 'average' in terms of sexual desires. When she's drunk she's extra perverted and borderline omnisexual.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

I'm having trouble parsing Cammi's expression in the last panel. It might be surprise or worry but I'm not sure which. Her fingers not immediately closing when Sandra's do makes me think 'surprise'.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Maechris wrote:Issue is, when Sandra's sober, she's pretty much straight and 'average' in terms of sexual desires. When she's drunk she's extra perverted and borderline omnisexual.
When Sandra's sober she is straight, except with Cammi, when she was showering with her, Cammi guided her up the Kinsey scale (and down her body), Sandra only stopped because of Pierre (and she remembered that she has a boyfriend late into Cammi's seduction) and she needed a cold shower afterwards...
Last edited by rogermart on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Was it just me, or was Cammi's realization actually audible?
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Odd Man Out wrote:I'm having trouble parsing Cammi's expression in the last panel. It might be surprise or worry but I'm not sure which. Her fingers not immediately closing when Sandra's do makes me think 'surprise'.
I read it as "startled by her good luck".

Incidentally, one notes that Sandra has implicitly admitted her bisexuality to Pierre there, while sober. Though they may both have thought she was joking.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

Cammi's next reaction will be...?

As much as I want the smexy scenario to happen, it's unlikely :(
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Is everyone *really* rooting for Sandra to cheat on Pierre?
I mean I know we know little about him considering how long he's been around, but at the very least he seems like a decent person.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Maechris: Agreed. I'm hoping she doesn't, for that reason.

So far, theirs has been the closest any of the comics have had to a stable relationship since Ace/Brooke. I'd like to see at least one of 'em last.

SPAZwazza

Post by SPAZwazza »

On the one hands, this.

On the other, clearly superior hand, HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!! Let the S.S. Camra set saaaaail!

Quote removed. The DAMNed
Fun fact: "Subtext" is an anagram for "buttsex"

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

Honestly? I'd care more about Pierre and their relationship if he so far wasn't just a good looking guy with a well managed dick.
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

If Sandra does goink Cammi, Pierre might be hurt, but in terms of Sandra's plot - and she's the title character - what gets put where is less significant than how much she wants to, and how she herself feels about that. This isn't just "chance of sex with this hot chick, woo-hoo"; the bonus strip froom a year or so back made it clear that she's a lot more all-round confused than she wants to admit.

And her liver would probably thank her for getting her head straight.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Nice butts are getting harder to find. (Too much junk food!)
If they want to have sex, it's fine with me, but I doubt that the shapeliness of a butt makes for a long-time relationship. :-?