way to go Marie... wait....
"Somebody just stake me now"

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 2016-12-20 What you need is a model

Post by Azrael »

Bait and switch. Someone call the BBB. :P
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

My immediate reaction. You were so close Mare, so close.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

Excellent, and now she has to watch
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Called it, almost. Not that it was difficult.
True_Avery wrote:Excellent, and now she has to watch
I'm not sure. Ingrid seems to be making a genuine effort to teach Marie how to get her man (though preferably Ingrid can then join in), and she doesn't strike me as the sort to be bounced into things too easily. (Though she is an Ma3-universe character, of course, which makes that doubtful.) If she just wanted to get seductive at Alex, she'd just do it for herself - but that'd be boring by her standards, and unkind to Marie, who she seems genuinely to like.

But anyway - does Alex mean "only used to canvas" literally? I'd expect a geek like him to do a lot with computer art packages...
Last edited by Spidrift on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

.... close enough. :|
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

brasca

Post by brasca »

Well Marie can't get angry if there's a spark between Alex and Ingrid that leads somewhere. Well she can, but it won't be justified.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

FlashD81 wrote:Image

My immediate reaction. You were so close Mare, so close.
"You big... stupid... JELLYFISH!"
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Of course Marie wouldn't pose naked, even for Alex. She's more shy about her body than sober Sandra.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Has she shown signs of serious shyness before? She's an inexperienced kid, and I'm not too surprised by this current behaviour, but aside from her realisation that she had no functional lesbian inclinations, she's generally seemed fairly comfortable in her skin. The time she almost got Alex into a clinch, she seemed quite willing to go further - and she responds to Christophe's passes by laughing, not blushing.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Can't find the comic now, but it was one where Marie was crying to Sandra (literally) about someone having seen her breasts (except she called them by some other name). And when she was wrestling with Alex back then, she wasn't naked. So, not all that comfortable in her skin (though perhaps saying she's more modest than Sandra is a slight exaggeration).
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Oh yes, that was when wotsisface the stylist barged in on her. Well, that was a complete stranger seeing her boobs, and anyhow it was a set-up for gags about (a) her naming her boobs after Super Mario characters, and (b) said stylist being as gay as a barrel full of monkeys on nitrous oxide, so I don't take it as strong evidence of her being notably modest.

Mainly, I'd see her as an ordinarily nervous teenage virgin whose real problem is that she keeps trying to act more sophisticated and worldly than she can actually manage, so she sometimes collapses backwards in a panic.
---------
Spidrift