2016-11-18 Things were getting pretty heated

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Re: 2016-11-18 Things were getting pretty heated

Postby Miriel » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:38 am

I know you're all probably right in assuming Cammi's and Sandra's back-and-forthing is nothing more than a little harmless flirting, but, personally, I kinda hope it's more than that. Not that I'm hoping it'll break Sandra up with Pierre, but, well, we did see that she's got some dissatisfactions with the man (like the fact that he gets up at an unholy hour in the morning, which really isn't his fault, but still). Besides, Sandra's and Cammi's relationship thus far has been incredibly kind, communicative, and full of trust. If they ever DID make it serious and become girlfriends, it would be practically a match made in heaven. (Plus more fan servicey representation for poor thirsting lesbians like myself. ;;) )

Also, uh, guys....not to be nitpicky, but her name is Carmen Chamelia... 8-|
Miriel
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:00 am

Re: 2016-11-18 Things were getting pretty heated

Postby Spidrift » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:57 am

Not to be a downer, but it seems that the problem there is that Sandra's lesbian side is also her less-stable side. The bonus strips a while back established that, with her dark side persona saying that Sandra in a relationship with a woman would be a trainwreck - too much danger of synchronised hormones...

I don't think that Dave01 is implying that this is the norm with lesbian relationships, just that Sandra is a complicated (hot) mess.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.
User avatar
Spidrift
 
Posts: 10513
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Re: 2016-11-18 Things were getting pretty heated

Postby vampire hunter D » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:17 am

The problem with Sandra is her sexually adventurous side only comes out with alcohol. And so Cammi's best chance is to get her drunk.

Now, is Cammi wild enough to be into what sandra would want to do with those nectarines and the Icy Hot....?
Pointless arguing is one of the three pillars upon which the Internet is built. The other two are of course cat pictures and porn.
User avatar
vampire hunter D
 
Posts: 3575
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:19 pm
Location: Jasoom

Re: 2016-11-18 Things were getting pretty heated

Postby Cresset » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:38 am

Miriel wrote:I know you're all probably right in assuming Cammi's and Sandra's back-and-forthing is nothing more than a little harmless flirting, but, personally, I kinda hope it's more than that. Not that I'm hoping it'll break Sandra up with Pierre, but, well, we did see that she's got some dissatisfactions with the man (like the fact that he gets up at an unholy hour in the morning, which really isn't his fault, but still). Besides, Sandra's and Cammi's relationship thus far has been incredibly kind, communicative, and full of trust. If they ever DID make it serious and become girlfriends, it would be practically a match made in heaven. (Plus more fan servicey representation for poor thirsting lesbians like myself. ;;) )

Also, uh, guys....not to be nitpicky, but her name is Carmen Chamelia... 8-|


One minor issue with that is that Sandra isn't actually lesbian, as her adventure with Didi in Ma3 proved. ~O)
User avatar
Cresset
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:33 am

Re: 2016-11-18 Things were getting pretty heated

Postby Cortez » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:45 am

vampire hunter D wrote:The problem with Sandra is her sexually adventurous side only comes out with alcohol. And so Cammi's best chance is to get her drunk.

Now, is Cammi wild enough to be into what sandra would want to do with those nectarines and the Icy Hot....?

Except she was sober when they where in the shower together and she was interested.

Cresset wrote:
One minor issue with that is that Sandra isn't actually lesbian, as her adventure with Didi in Ma3 proved. ~O)


That didn't prove anything, don't forget who DiDi is dating these days and Sandra has shown that she isn't all that straight herself in her own strip.

So her "adventure " with DiDi only proves how inexperienced they were then.
User avatar
Cortez
 
Posts: 1401
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 am

Re: 2016-11-18 Things were getting pretty heated

Postby Cresset » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:31 pm

I don't think it's a matter of leveling up. If you have a vagoo/boner in front of your face and your reaction is "??????", you probably aren't into it.

Her sexuality doesn't matter to me either way, just pointing out there was a storyline in the other comic where Sandra experimented with a living sex goddess (at least physically) and the answer was no, even after downing an entire bottle of vodka to remove any inhibitions. In any case, to me it looks like what she's doing with Cammi is more like dudebros in the showers teasing each other about their dicks.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GayBravado
User avatar
Cresset
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:33 am

Re: 2016-11-18 Things were getting pretty heated

Postby Cortez » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:43 pm

Except that's not the case at all. In fact, when Cammi asked Sandra what went wrong with DiDi, Sandra said she didn't have an answer.

And again, you're forgetting that DiDi now has a girlfriend and Sandra was tempted to take up Cammi on her offer, only stopping when she remembered she was already seeing someone.

So the Sandra/DiDi thing doesn't prove anything besides their inexperience at the time.
User avatar
Cortez
 
Posts: 1401
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 am

Previous

Return to Sandra On The Rocks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Don Alexander and 3 guests