2016-11-15 You brought clothes

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

JoybuzzerX

Re: 2016-11-15 You brought clothes

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Eisu wrote:You'd think that's what Sandra does, but if you look at panel 3, her hand that covered her breasts have switched, so when she pointed to the crate in panel 2, her other hand was already covering up her breasts...

I seriously drew that thinking of that, ha ha ha ha
So then, she only cares about covering up the top half but not the bottom half, which is what I thought she was doing in panel three.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Mr. Bee wrote:In the next strip I, fully expect Lavali to be caressing those clothes and calling them her "precious".
It's a good thing then all of this was not taking place ON the plane. She might have jumped after the crate (just as the plane is flying right over an active volcano, of course!)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Eisu wrote:You'd think that's what Sandra does, but if you look at panel 3, her hand that covered her breasts have switched, so when she pointed to the crate in panel 2, her other hand was already covering up her breasts...

I seriously drew that thinking of that, ha ha ha ha
So then, she only cares about covering up the top half but not the bottom half, which is what I thought she was doing in panel three.
Yeah, she doesn't cover the bottom much while she's moving and/or running.

Jean

Post by Jean »

So even while Lavali is in a crate of clothes, she's still naked?