2016-10-25 Stupid everything

Post by Eisu »

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 2016-10-25 Stupid everything

Post by Azrael »

So now Lavali steals Zoé's clothes? Fair about is turn play. :P
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

so now is her turn to take take take?
ImageImage

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Watch out, she's having her "Smite me, O mighty Smiter!" moment. Oh, wait, never mind.
Azrael wrote:So now Lavali steals Zoé's clothes? Fair about is turn play. :P
Are you sure that's the right order of words you wanted?

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

The Lord giveth, Lavali.

Just be careful he doth not start taketh it away again.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, this strip really contradicts the "Lavali is plain" idea. (Again.) Figure of a lithe athlete, with enough boobs to emphasise her femininity...

And I'm guessing that the rescue party has dropped in enough clothes for everybody. They have an idea who's there, and Cammi seems to have enough of a soft spot for Lavali that she'd not leave her out of the planning. And that's a fairly big crate.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

It is a big crate and I'm wondering how it fit on that airplane since it looks like a small single engine craft.

And this whole thing about Lavali being plain is largely a product of her low self esteem. I know Domenico looked right through her, but considering how he's surrounded by super models all the time it's not that surprising and Tatiana agrees with everything he says anyway so she hardly has an unbiased opinion.
Osaru Sensei wrote:The Lord giveth, Lavali.

Just be careful he doth not start taketh it away again.
Depends on who the almighty is taking from. Why couldn't the box have landed after she ripped off her bikini bottom? Fan service denied!

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

If those are Zoe's clothes, they're much too big for Lavali. :-?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'd assume that Zoé and Cammi are dropping in emergency clothing for everyone. Zoé is quite capable of carrying a change of clothes for herself, but they can have got from the Skype call that there's a clothing shortage for others where they're going.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Now praiseth the name of the lord!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Metathiax

Post by Metathiax »

Well I was wrong they did bring clothing, maybe the lawyer will be in the next crate that lands.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Don Alexander wrote:Now praiseth the name of the lord!
Zoe-hu akbar!
Yet still, I live...

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

Gone are the days of Lavali fanservice in a tropical Island and possibly Sandra's naked photo session
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

I appreciate the jiggle lines in panel two and Lavali's delighted expression in panel four equally.