2016-09-20 Whip up a bikini like yours

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

SilentChaos87

Re: 2016-09-20 Whip up a bikini like yours

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Well. That seemed excessive.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Yet still, I live...

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

ImageImage

Jackass Mask

Post by Jackass Mask »

Just plain hilarious. I like Lavali's vindictive side.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Lavali, that was mean. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

But, Sandra, please follow her advice and pose nude. Get it over with, and we'll all be happy. :x
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

And then Domenico's iCloud account gets hacked...

Also, congrats on the many strips! I was gone a weekend and now there's three new ones! :)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Jackass Mask wrote:Just plain hilarious. I like Lavali's vindictive side.
I'm taking her at her word. This is a way to get this whole silly situation over with as soon as possible. Sandra signed up for this; now, she can do her job, and Lavali can get home. Not vindictive, though Lavali doesn't owe Sandra anything; just pragmatic.

Also, I suppose we can all guess who left the shades in the beach house.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Not quite. Sandra is a fountain of information to keep her girlfriend interested which may have motivated her to go along on this misadventure. However Lavali is right about her getting this out of the way. It'll all go faster if she cooperates and seriously if you're going to pose nude then you couldn't pick a better place or photographer.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

I'm just wondering how much longer is Sandra gonna keep up the 'I'm a pro model, except I'm too shy to pose naked' routine?

By now, she knows what Domenico expects from her. If she's not gonna do it, she needs to just say so and go full-time with DM Games. That way, she wouldn't have to worry about doing nude shoots. :-??

robot_new_york

Post by robot_new_york »

tatiana's head looks like a floating hipster half bun on lavali's head

if you squint a little

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Won't Domenico go weary of Sandra's reluctance to get photographed nude and suddenly dump his current muse ? He's supposed to be flaky after all.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Gotoh wrote:I'm just wondering how much longer is Sandra gonna keep up the 'I'm a pro model, except I'm too shy to pose naked' routine?

By now, she knows what Domenico expects from her. If she's not gonna do it, she needs to just say so and go full-time with DM Games. That way, she wouldn't have to worry about doing nude shoots. :-??
Being a pro model doesn't mean you have to do nudes and Zoé certainly doesn't approve of the idea.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Bambikles wrote:Won't Domenico go weary of Sandra's reluctance to get photographed nude and suddenly dump his current muse ? He's supposed to be flaky after all.
That might eventually be a danger - but just now, Sandra is being a challenge.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Cortez wrote:Being a pro model doesn't mean you have to do nudes and Zoé certainly doesn't approve of the idea.
Yes, she does. Note her reaction when Sandra tried to wuss out on Tatiana's challenge.

What Zoé didn't approve of, was Domenico trying to cancel Sandra's gig with DM Games.