2016-09-16 You're just chicken

Post by Eisu »

Gotoh

Re: 2016-09-16 You're just chicken

Post by Gotoh »

brasca

Post by brasca »

She's Russian. She'd probably go naked in the Arctic to prove a point.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

brasca wrote:She's Russian. She'd probably go naked in the Arctic to prove a point.
Общие Зима является большим союзником, да? General Winter is a great ally, yes?
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Itrogash

Post by Itrogash »

Osaru Sensei wrote:
brasca wrote:She's Russian. She'd probably go naked in the Arctic to prove a point.
You wrote "general" as in "in general" . Although "In general, Winter is a great ally, yes?" still kinda makes sense, though it's a bit ungrammatical.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Clever girl.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Itrogash wrote:
Osaru Sensei wrote:
You wrote "general" as in "in general" . Although "In general, Winter is a great ally, yes?" still kinda makes sense, though it's a bit ungrammatical.
That's what I get for not writing in my native language.

"Генерал Мороз является большим союзником, да?" - TIL that the correct name in russian is "General Moroz" (General Frost) rather than "General Zima" (General Winter).
Last edited by Osaru Sensei on Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spidrift wrote:
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

There are no flies on Tatiana it seems.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

So close. ;))

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Huh. She's actually showing a learning curve...

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

If Tatiana keeps just her glasses on, she won't really be naked.
;))

Osaru Sensei

Post by Osaru Sensei »

I see what you did there.
Spidrift wrote:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

The cold never bothered her anyhow...
BlairFan wrote:If Tatiana keeps just her glasses on, she won't really be naked. ;))
Wisdom of the MMAA.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)