2016-09-13 Making real progress

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Cortez

Re: 2016-09-13 Making real progress

Post by Cortez »

Gotoh wrote:
Frostbite wrote:See Dominico? This is why Zoe beat you in the sex contest. You lack the stamina
Domenico and Zoé were banging each other for over an hour, at the end of which, Zoé could barely walk and fell asleep in the back of the limo. I'd hardly consider that "lacking stamina".
But it is what most people consider lacking atamina. Don't forget that Domenico passed out.

And here he can't even keep up with Sandra. He's kinda weak, really.

So clearly, he lacks stamina, he can't keep up with Zoe and he can't keep up with Sandra.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Zoé is the quintessential badass in this comic, and the whole gag here is that Sandra's modesty gives her wings. I don't think that we can write Domenico off on this evidence.

Anyhow, I'm now looking forward to Domenico publishing Freckled Orbs: A Study of Arden't Flight.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Cortez wrote:So clearly, he lacks stamina, he can't keep up with Zoe and he can't keep up with Sandra.
Did you miss the part where Tatiana and Cammy both implied that it's usually Domenico who wins? :-\

That's why Tatiana was certain Sandra's mocap session with DM Games was finished, and it's the reason Cammi teased Zoé about who won that time, which is clearly a touchy subject for Zoé given her reaction.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Gotoh wrote:
Cortez wrote:So clearly, he lacks stamina, he can't keep up with Zoe and he can't keep up with Sandra.
Did you miss the part where Tatiana and Cammy both implied that it's usually Domenico who wins? :-\
Did you miss the part where Tatiana is not an unbiased commentator on this subject? I mean really. She's the "yes man", of course she would say that.

She was also wrong, so...

Also doesn't change the fact that he couldn't keep up with Sandra.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Cortez wrote:Did you miss the part where Tatiana is not an unbiased commentator on this subject?
Bias doesn't mean she's wrong, especially considering Cammi made the same implication.
Cortez wrote:Also doesn't change the fact that he couldn't keep up with Sandra.
There's a difference between keeping up with someone in the sac, and trying to keep up with them in a foot race.

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

lordoffiling wrote:Yep. He's got the muscle, but he slacked on his endurance training apparently.
He simply is not use to women playing hard to get

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

See Sandra run.

Run, Sandra, run.

See Domenico trying to follow.

See Domenico fail.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)