2016-08-26 The first lesbian to switch teams for him

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

brasca

Re: 2016-08-26 The first lesbian to switch teams for him

Post by brasca »

Maybe it's a good source of inspiration.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Gotoh wrote:
brasca wrote:As such, Cammi is likely bisexual
Zoé plainly said Cammi's a lesbian and that Domenico was the only guy she's switched teams for, which Cammi acknowledged. There's a trope that covers that and she isn't the first Pixietrix character it's applied to.
I don't see anywhere were it says Domenico was the only guy she switched teams for. With her talk with Sandra in the shower, it sounded like Cammi had more experience with guys than just Domenico.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yeah. I'm getting the feeling that Cammi is Kinsey four-five-ish.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

rakedan wrote:"The beach house"? Domenico is having a secret nude photograph seession in a place Zoe probably knows? Talk about careless, Dom.
Wonder-Zoé is apparently also channeling the dark essence of Hekate, judging by her bubble. ;))
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

And, as Hekate, wrathful she shall descend...

"It looks like the island was hit by a hurricane. No survivors..."
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

JoybuzzerX wrote:I don't see anywhere were it says Domenico was the only guy she switched teams for. With her talk with Sandra in the shower, it sounded like Cammi had more experience with guys than just Domenico.
Zoé wouldn't have called her a lesbian if that were the case, she'd have said Cammi was bi. Or Cammi would've said Domenico wasn't the only guy she's given it up to.
rakedan wrote:a secret nude photograph session in a place Zoe probably knows? Talk about careless, Dom.
Or, maybe he just couldn't care less if/when she figures out where they are. Domenico's already made it clear that he's gonna do whatever he wants, regardless of whatever Zoé has to say about it.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Plenty of people call bi's lesbian or gay :p

But then, if she was lesbian, do you really think she would have mention giving head to guys who prematurely ejaculate to Sandra, when they were in the shower? Not likely. :p

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Can we just handwave the line and mumble "Kinsey Five! Kinsey Five!"?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

brasca wrote:Maybe it's a good source of inspiration.
Maybe, but he should've pick a more secluded place, considering he doesn't want to be found out
Osaru Sensei wrote:Wonder-Zoé is apparently also channeling the dark essence of Hekate, judging by her bubble. ;))
Hunky McMancake hasn't realized the terror he unleashed :ymdevil:
Gotoh wrote:Or, maybe he just couldn't care less if/when she figures out where they are. Domenico's already made it clear that he's gonna do whatever he wants, regardless of whatever Zoé has to say about it.
This strip shows he doesn't want to be found out though, at least that's what I see.
Trying to avoid needless argument, perhaps?
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

In my mind's eye, I can see Domenico tied to that palm tree (which Cammi mentioned), with Tatiana whipping him, as Lavali joins in on the fun.
:ymdevil:

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

rakedan wrote:Trying to avoid needless argument, perhaps?
Exactly. Odds are, he already knows what she's gonna say and he doesn't feel like being bothered with it.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Spidrift wrote:Can we just handwave the line and mumble "Kinsey Five! Kinsey Five!"?
At least three and at most five and a half, it seems.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Spidrift wrote:Can we just handwave the line and mumble "Kinsey Five! Kinsey Five!"?
I believe earlier, I stated it could have been bad writing on their part. :p

hightechartist

Post by hightechartist »

Has it occured to anyone that Zoe was just wrong about Cammi being a lesbian? Either she made an assumption or is one of the many people who don't seem to know how sexualities different from their own work?

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

hightechartist wrote:Has it occured to anyone that Zoe was just wrong about Cammi being a lesbian?
If that were the case, wouldn't Cammi have corrected her?