2016-08-23 Send a lawyer!

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 2016-08-23 Send a lawyer!

Post by Don Alexander »

Quick! Identify the crab species and geolocate!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

brasca wrote:Yes and while Eisu has confirmed that the decision to have Tatiana to live with Sandra was Domenico's the bunk bed idea was Zoe's so I stand by my statement that she can make her life miserable if she so chooses.
Only if and for as long as Domenico allows it.
brasca wrote:Because he is intimidated by Zoe, sexually. She overturned his decision to interfere with Sandra's career and he knows she can do it again after "vigorous negotiations."
If someone gets a call from someone they don't want to be bothered with, they'll ignore it. That's all he's doing.

And as far as their negotiations are concerned, Tatiana implied that it's usually Domenico who wins, because it wasn't their first time "negotiating". That's why she was confident that Sandra's gig with DarkMatter Games was finished, because she said no woman could hope to outlast him.... until it finally happened.
brasca wrote:Because she is intimidated by Zoe, professionally. Eva fears what Zoe could do to her career if she really went gunning for her which is why she decided to go along with Lukas' plan.
It wasn't Lukas' idea, Eva thought it up on her own.(2nd panel, here).

And she is gunning for Zoé, she's just doing it by proxy. She's basically using Zoé's own ploy against her: blackmail. Hence, the reason she wants dirt on her.

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Eva is gunning for Zoe and it is her idea to go after her through Sandra, but, suggesting to go after Lavali is Lukas' idea...

http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... s_your_abs

So you're both right! Also, the fact that Eva is gunning for Zoe by proxy kinda shows that she is afraid of Zoe... if she wasn't, she would've gone the direct route... also the previous strip before the one I linked above shows a bit of intimidated fear of Eva.

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

Making fun of a panicking Zoe is Tatiana's small way of getting back at her only rival for Domenico's affections. Zoe might as well still be his wife since they work together and seem to solve disputes with sex.

(Domenico had two girls in his arms before coming to the island but they're eye-candy non-threats)

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Cresset: That too. Agreed.
Eisu wrote:Eva is gunning for Zoe and it is her idea to go after her through Sandra, but, suggesting to go after Lavali is Lukas' idea...

http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... s_your_abs

So you're both right! Also, the fact that Eva is gunning for Zoe by proxy kinda shows that she is afraid of Zoe... if she wasn't, she would've gone the direct route... also the previous strip before the one I linked above shows a bit of intimidated fear of Eva.
Fair point. I forgot about those two strips.

Jobe00

Post by Jobe00 »

Now I have "Lawyers, Guns, and Money" on repeat in my head.
I guess I can use some of the covers to break it up a little...
"The future ain't what it used to be."
-Lawrence Peter "Yogi" Berra

Jobe
"Universes Exist in My Mind."

magco2000

Post by magco2000 »

And now lavali has the problems of a model without being a model :))
brasca wrote: She might not get fired, but I can see Zoe making her life miserable
Tatiana is Russian, she can resist anything :p
Gary approves
this topic or post

Image Image
shh :-$ ... Pandy is sleeping / Tiff :x

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

OrlahEhontas wrote:I'm just wondering if she wants guns and money as well, 'cuz those may be harder to get than the lawyer. Cheaper, but still harder to get...
OrlahEhontas, so do you think the s&!t has hit the fan? ;)