Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2016-08-19 Desperate for swimwear

Post by Eisu »

Frostbite

Re: 2016-08-19 Desperate for swimwear

Post by Frostbite »

Does this mean Lavali might get thrown into the modelling gig too then?
"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly! Its the honest ones you need to watch out for, since you never know when they'll do something incredibly stupid"

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Maybe but I kind of doubt it. Persuading Domenico to change his mind isn't easy, or something she seems to care about doing. On the other hand, Eva has given her incentive to get as much dirt on the modeling biz as possible and Lavali has shown an enthusiasm for the project.

I like how McHunky knows he lost the dominate position to Zoe and is trying to be sneaky in pursuing his whims. He isn't as oblivious as he feigns.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Frostbite wrote:Does this mean Lavali might get thrown into the modelling gig too then?
maybe, if Domenico tells her many girls would want her? :YMDAYDREAM: :YMDAYDREAM: o-+ o-+ o-+
ImageImage

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Odd Man Out wrote:I like how McHunky knows he lost the dominate position to Zoe and is trying to be sneaky in pursuing his whims. He isn't as oblivious as he feigns.
But... but... Hunky McMancake's whims are titanic in scope! How can he possibly hope to sneak them past Wonder-Zoé?
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Odd Man Out wrote:I like how McHunky knows he lost the dominate position to Zoe.
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Domenico's shown that he knows how to turn the tables on her. L-)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

The only secret of the island is... the island itself! B-)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

brasca

Post by brasca »

This chapter will be quite the challenge for Eisu. Two nude characters (and possibly more) will take a lot of creativity to keep this PG-13.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Somehow, I can't see Domenico's swimwear working on Lavali, y'know.

Well, maybe two of them. In lieu of a bra.
brasca wrote:This chapter will be quite the challenge for Eisu. Two nude characters (and possibly more) will take a lot of creativity to keep this PG-13.
Oh, there's lots of water for them to remain submerged in. And we've already seen how Lavali instinctively screens herself very efficiently. It helps that she evidently depilates like crazy.

Still, I can imagine (a) a lot of weird censor splashing, and (b) some bonus art for the print volume...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Sokora

Post by Sokora »

It is gonna be hard to hide nudity at this point...

So this might be a good time to relax the standards a bit and show some full backal nudity. (Full rear? Full back? Whatever the opposite of full frontal is) After all, this is part of the Menage a 3 series, and even if you can't show nipples, people are a lot more relaxed when it comes to booty.

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Not our advertisers...

I mean, seriously, you think we're holding back cos we want to? No, we HAVE to... that's all there is to it...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Sokora wrote:(Full rear? Full back? Whatever the opposite of full frontal is)
Full dorsal?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Sokora

Post by Sokora »

Eisu wrote:Not our advertisers...

I mean, seriously, you think we're holding back cos we want to? No, we HAVE to... that's all there is to it...
Damn...even when buns are shown, you get boned... That's low... Makes me wonder how the hell other websites are getting away with it.

Have you guys considered doing a Patreon? If you guys get a certain amount every month, you might be able to bypass advertising all together. Your Kickstarters seem pretty successful so this could work out for you.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Sokora wrote:So this might be a good time to relax the standards a bit and show some full backal nudity. (Full rear? Full back? Whatever the opposite of full frontal is) After all, this is part of the Menage a 3 series, and even if you can't show nipples, people are a lot more relaxed when it comes to booty.
It's a PG-13 comic, nips and full-frontal were never part of the deal.

Sokora

Post by Sokora »

Even so, there's a lot of teasing going on. From what I'm getting, Sandra on the Rocks HAD to be made PG-13. But with some outside income, there'll be no need for advertiser revenue so they can get away with doing more. Plus, you've got Menage a 3, Dangerously Chloe and hell, Sticky Dilly Buns to think about.

Nuking the advertising revenue one by one would serve as great milestone goals for these series.