Re: 2016-08-09 Kind of naked

Post by TJgalon »

That just awfully mean.
"Somebody just stake me now"

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

There were no survivors
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

ouch i felt the blowback from that one physically
Yet still, I live...

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

I want to live in a land where Lavali is plain :x
ImageImage

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

At first I thought "She's plain?!" Then I remembered, he lives in the world of fashion models and rich people who can afford to work out all day. She may be drawn to be quite fetching, but she's likely supposed to be plain in the setting :p

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

So I've been compiling a list of nicknames over the past days, filled to the brim with low-brow humour and general punnery.

Looking forward to seeing where this all goes!
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ah, Tatiana is of course already wearing a severe but stylish maillot. One just hopes that her iPad is in a waterproof case.

"Dorogaya": Russian, "darling", "sweetheart".

And one notes that Domenico predictably smuggles budgies. It's kind of good to see him back at full height and full tan, though. Also, Lavali is kind of severe with the depilation.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

The RETURN of Hunky McMancake!!!!

@Osaru: I should perma-ban you ten times over for that many TvTropes links! :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

brasca

Post by brasca »

wiseguy wrote:I want to live in a land where Lavali is plain :x
So do I, but unfortunately I possess the parts that Lavali would not be interested in so it just wouldn't work out. :(

Tatiana is one to talk. Might explain why Domenico constantly looks through her. I am so looking forward to Zoe wiping that smug grin off her face.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Tatiana has very specific appeal. I mean, she's an evil monster from hell, but otherwise I could find her quite attractive, in a very-slightly-masochistic sort of way. That swimsuit is quite classy.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

Osaru Sensei wrote:Lavali: Poor thing[/list]
Literally what I had in mind for Lavali in this strip
At this point we can conclude that any edits in SOTR trope page must be Osaru's work
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:Tatiana has very specific appeal. I mean, she's an evil monster from hell, but otherwise I could find her quite attractive, in a very-slightly-masochistic sort of way. That swimsuit is quite classy.
Girls in glasses really do it for me. It's why Ruby's my avatar, but Tatiana is the one exception to this rule. Oh well maybe Penelope or Laure will become more important in future strips.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Let's face it, Tatiana is dangerously close to being what Ruby wants to be when she grows up. The mirror finish is definitely intimidating, but like I said, call me very-slightly-masochistic.
Last edited by Spidrift on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---------
Spidrift

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Don Alexander wrote:The RETURN of Hunky McMancake!!!!
*Cue the appropriate music*
Don Alexander wrote:@Osaru: I should perma-ban you ten times over for that many TvTropes links! :P
I'm actually nicknamed "Trope Goddess" and "Queen Of All Things Trope-y" on a few places online.
rakedan wrote:
Osaru Sensei wrote:Lavali: Poor thing
Literally what I had in mind for Lavali in this strip
At this point we can conclude that any edits in SOTR trope page must be Osaru's work
I'm way too scatterbrained for that lol, that's why I only add recent stuff I just read on there. I can't stand entries that aren't up-to-date with the latest canon.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca