2016-08-05 Lounging around with that baker

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

LegendaryKroc

Re: 2016-08-05 Lounging around with that baker

Post by LegendaryKroc »

I think she would have to find him first, Don. That might not be so easy.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I wouldn't underestimate Zoé. Apart from anything else, she doubtless has access to all the agency's financial records and bank accounts. Tracking Domenico's credit card transactions should be trivial for her.

But the hatefucks are allegedly only six-monthly or so, and seem to happen when those two need to negotiate dominance. That may not be the case this time round.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Oh I can see a new need to negotiate dominance. As in, who controls Sandra? Zoe thought it was her, but Domenico essentially just threw a big "Nuh-UH!" in her face by running off with Freckles.

I'm thinking more "negotiation" may be required. Like Don said, another round of hate-fucking may be incoming. Domenico may have "kidnapped" Sandra partly for that result.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Titanic Whims seem to be the only things that move Domenico. The real question is what is the current whim. Infuriate Zoe? Try out a new filter with Sandra under specific lighting circumstances? Underwater photography to go with the mermaid shoot? It's not like he has to plan anything, that's what the minions are for.