Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2016-07-15 NOT AGAIN!

Post by Eisu »

wiseguy

Re: 2016-07-15 NOT AGAIN!

Post by wiseguy »

????????? did they? or did they not? ????????
ImageImage

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

...Wait, what? HOW!?
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

I wish i had such problems
Yet still, I live...

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

FlashD81 wrote:...Wait, what? HOW!?
Wondering the same thing!

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

We will presumably discover what not again shortly. Anyway, my guess here involves Lavali and Alex's family having this nice little waterside weekend cottage.

(Actually, thinking about it, "Not Again!" may simply be a reference back to the Brazil trip that kicked off this whole comic.)

Hmm; where does one locate a nice little waterside weekend cottage within striking distance of Paris?

Sleeping nude Lavali is nice.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

wiseguy wrote:????????? did they? or did they not? ????????
When Sandra starts drinking anything is possible, but I don't think Lavali would get drunk enough to sleep with her now that she has Eva. Moreover, Sandra is in her underwear while Lavali is not. I would think if she was going to let her bicurious side loose she'd at least dispense with her bra so more than likely she passed out. I don't know what to make of Lavali's state, but I completely agree with Spidrift. Maybe that's how she normally sleeps, but she owns pajamas and lives with her brother so there's probably another explanation that I'm sure we'll all enjoy. ;)

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

I vote we officially start acting like DrunkSandra is a separate character making her own choices, and having her own drives and sexuality.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

You should definitely check out the SOTR short comic, "Beside herself", available at the Pixietrix Gumroad e-shop for $1! https://gumroad.com/pixietrixcomix/

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

"Oh no...not again!"
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

Spidrift wrote: Hmm; where does one locate a nice little waterside weekend cottage within striking distance of Paris?
Good question. I'm sure you can find plenty of big ponds once you get out of Paris and its suburbs, but since that implies getting out of Paris, I'm not sure it would still qualify as "within striking distance" :P (getting in/out or around Paris is a notoriously difficult endeavour).

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

What doesn't kill Sandra will make her stronger. (I hope.) :-?

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

wiseguy wrote:????????? did they? or did they not? ????????
I doubt it. The type of situation you're thinking of usually has one, or both characters, wakeup to find they're in bed together.

Sandra woke up alone in bed, still in her undergarments.

Tako

Post by Tako »

Sandra should get out of the water fast, just in case they are in Brazil again... I have recently watched a documentary about Amazonian fishes, and they they give Australian fauna a run for their money... Australian snakes and spiders will kill you, but those fishes will nest inside your genitals, and torture you with their spines while they feast on your blood and flesh; there are other river fish that can bite your limbs apart, and if you are unlucky enough to get inmovilized while partially summerged, there is an eel-like critter that will carve a hole in your gut, nest inside your belly and eat your insides while you are alive... :(

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

If they got sent to Brazil again it's probably Rio like last time with Senna, in which case she should get out of the water anyway, but not because of the fauna.

(then again maybe France water did build up Sandra's iimmune system enough)