Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2016-03-08 Sailor out at sea

Post by Eisu »

Spidrift

Re: 2016-03-08 Sailor out at sea

Post by Spidrift »

Not sure about Domenico's aesthetics here, fetching though an almost-topless Sandra may be. Loved Tatiana's desperate wicket-keeping, though, and the hop-hop FX.

And poor collateral-damage Lavali. But that kind of goes as read.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Jackass Mask

Post by Jackass Mask »

Who's that? Oh wait, it's Sandra. Was so long ago and few and far between her appearances. Can almost forget.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:Not sure about Domenico's aesthetics here, fetching though an almost-topless Sandra may be. Loved Tatiana's desperate wicket-keeping, though, and the hop-hop FX.

And poor collateral-damage Lavali. But that kind of goes as read.
Domenico is an artist. It doesn't have to make sense especially when you have a hot scantily clad redhead in the picture.

Jackass Mask wrote:Who's that? Oh wait, it's Sandra. Was so long ago and few and far between her appearances. Can almost forget.
We last saw Sandra April 14. Two months isn't that long ago.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Please, text her Sandra ! :))
brasca wrote:Domenico is an artist. It doesn't have to make sense especially when you have a hot scantily clad redhead in the picture.
Maybe it's for some famous calendar ?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Sorry, but my point isn't about making sense, it's about looking good. Aesthetics. Like I said. And it's awful difficult for "nigh-topless girl in fake mermaid tail" not to look horribly tacky.

But hey, maybe Domenico is going for a Jean Paul Gaultier kind of affect this week.

(But as for calendars - even Pirelli have cut back on the fan-service this year.)
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

Jackass Mask wrote:Who's that? Oh wait, it's Sandra. Was so long ago and few and far between her appearances. Can almost forget.
Are you capable of being positive at all?
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

You know, considering I saw "The Nice Guys" yesterday, I know Mermaids can 1-Up this. :P

Free the Merboobs!

And, yeah, the hop-hop is adorable. :x
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

... How long ago was it we last saw Hunky McMancake?
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Which one?
---------
Spidrift

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

They probably all look the same to OS. :P

But I think OS means Domenico.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Hey now, I may be a 4 on the Kinsey scale, but I still do find males attractive somewhat.
Spidrift wrote:
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'm just waiting to see the story put Domenico, Pierre, and Christophe in the same room - if their shoulders would all fit. The testosterone would make the walls bend.
---------
Spidrift

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

True_Avery wrote:
Are you capable of being positive at all?
With a name like "Jackass Mask" ?
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Osaru Sensei

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Don Alexander wrote:Free the Merboobs!

And, yeah, the hop-hop is adorable. :x
To borrow an (appropriate, what with her being hired as the face of Carmen and all) term from the videogame industry...

"Jiggle Physics".
Spidrift wrote: