2016-03-04 DO I EVEN HAVE A NAME?

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

pwbritt

Re: 2016-03-04 DO I EVEN HAVE A NAME?

Post by pwbritt »

Who does Lukas have bent over in that second panel?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

The coffee shop manager he seduced with a glance a few strips ago, I assume.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

I see Laurie getting her own comic. :P
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

I know its been obvious for ages but sheesh these people are sleezy. I don't know who I dislike more, Eva for this whole convoluted sick plan or Lukas for casually supporting it without a care in the world.

I sure hope we get back to relatable characters soon.

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

Maybe this is just me, but I love the sleazy characters and the cast in general. Atm I'm actually having a ton of fun reading, but that may be because I'm always pretty hyped about webcomics with lesbian stories -- even sleazeball stories

Between this and the MA3 wrestling arc, I'm over in my corner all giddy while everyone else appears to be apathetic to disappointed haha
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

As a person whose motto towards wrestling has become "wrestling's fake" before I even got into it, I'm not much into the storyline on MA3, but I do enjoy it a little bit because it seems it could be an (out of nowhere, but fitting) part of the 'final resolution' for Didi. She's meeting a lot of people, some of whom are quite interesting, and may end up doing something she's good at.

Though I don't know if I'd call what we have here a lesbian story since it's essentially one of the sole mono-gender-target sexuality personas of the whole cast of all comics being manipulated because they find someone sexually attractive, while that particular person only sees them as a pawn (and is probably bi, because everyone is, but so far we've only see her engage men and flirt with women for gain).

Still, a good villain is one you love to hate, or hate to love xP
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

[Post deleted because was total gibberish.]
Last edited by Spidrift on Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

I actually meant Eva, as a 'villain', manipulating Lavali here on Sandra on the Rocks.
Little suggests Eva has any interest in women so far, other than the fact everyone is bisexual and she is adept at manipulating their interest in her.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Aargh! Total brain fart on my part, getting the forums confused. You're 100% reasonable, of course. Sorry about that. Blame premature senility.
---------
Spidrift

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

This is what I get for working too much and reading the forum too little...

I missed the day when Spidrift was the guy on the Internet who was WRONG.

And, yes, it was a Tuesday.

No, wait, it's actually Wednesday here already. Also, the posts were already from Sunday... See? I work too much.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Hey, it happens. I'll think of another example... Eventually... Give me time...
---------
Spidrift