2016-02-12 Higher education will do wonders

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

brasca

Re: 2016-02-12 Higher education will do wonders

Post by brasca »

Gotoh wrote:Eloise better hope Nadine has thought this through. Otherwise, this has the potential to backfire horribly if/when the media gets wind of the fact tht an upcoming 20-something fashion model is back in highschool.
I don't see why that would be an issue. It might give Eloise some needed credibility. Models her age are likely hired to model clothing for the high school age girls so going undercover to get to know them better might be good for her image. The only thing potentially embarrassing would be the real reason why she and Nadine went back to school.

thesteve

Post by thesteve »

I'm no expert on the French school system, but in Canada, this wouldn't raise any eyebrows at all. Its actually quite common to take an extra year (or half-year if semester) of high school, even after you've gotten your diploma, in order to raise your marks high enough to enter the university of your choice (Many Canadian universities have a minimum mark cut-off, especially the prestigious ones). Several of my friends actually did this.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

o_o
Canada really is an enlightened nation...