Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2016-02-09 Ask daddy

Post by Eisu »

brasca

Re: 2016-02-09 Ask daddy

Post by brasca »

Well that narrows things down. It's either Alex or Marie.

I'm thinking it will be Alex since Marie already had one girl try to seduce her so it seems like his turn if he has the wherewithal to know it.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

That would still put her in conflict with Marie i am guessing.

Yarott

Post by Yarott »

Yeah, Alex will definitely be targetted.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brasca wrote:Well that narrows things down. It's either Alex or Marie.
Alex is the one who's actually been acting as Sandra's advisor, so I'll assume that Eloise has actually got this right and hence is going after him somehow. How Nadine's rich daddy can help with all this remains to be seen.
I'm thinking it will be Alex since Marie already had one girl try to seduce her so it seems like his turn if he has the wherewithal to know it.
Well, excess is always good comedy, so the mere fact that something is already happening to someone doesn't mean it won't happen again. But sweet clueless Alex has already had one model show up unexpectedly in his bed, so having one or two more do so would be quite in keeping.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Nadine's rich daddy is Jack Byrnes.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

She's genuinely upset over how difficult it turns out to be....like...girl....Sandra isn't thinking about you at all. You're not even a blip on her radar. You're literally letting this occupy 99% of your thoughts lmao why dont you go back to doing whatever it was you were doing before which what was it again?

oh yeah, being a bad model.

brasca

Post by brasca »

What do you expect? Eloise is a classic antagonist blinded by jealousy.

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

Should we say "Lucky Alex" or "Poor Alex", with more people seemingly targeting his life?
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

TheCollector

Post by TheCollector »

Is it weird to anyone else how these two are basically the most normal and well adjusted characters in the entire comic, hateful jealousy withstanding.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

rakedan wrote:Should we say "Lucky Alex" or "Poor Alex", with more people seemingly targeting his life?
Alex isn't Gary; he doesn't need hostile weirdness to make his life interesting or fun. Still, it's definitely interesting these days.
TheCollector wrote:Is it weird to anyone else how these two are basically the most normal and well adjusted characters in the entire comic, hateful jealousy withstanding.
I'm not sure that I'd call them normal or well-adjusted. They do have a functional affectionate relationship, which is quite rare in these comics.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.