2016-01-19 I help the hooking up

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

True_Avery

Re: 2016-01-19 I help the hooking up

Post by True_Avery »

I still stand by my stance that she's too smart for this world =p
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

Boomer_Gonzales

Post by Boomer_Gonzales »

Ulterior motive is ulterior.

^_^;;

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

But as TA implies, having an ulterior motive doesn't make someone dumb. It might just make someone do dumb things, but Ingrid hasn't fallen off the scale yet.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Graymalkin

Post by Graymalkin »

Now we just need to add Christophe to the mix...

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

In order to pair him with Ingrid!
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Graymalkin wrote:Now we just need to add Christophe to the mix...
I think he'd be more willing than Alex.

Good to see Ingrid is sticking around and she is right for this universe.

wm247

Post by wm247 »

So we have at least two people fantasize of having threesome with Alex and Marie. Alex is a clueless geek, but not as clueless as Gary, while Marie is a completely straight female who desperately wants to be lesbian... or not. This is soooooo going to end well. :))

BTW, anybody notices that Ingrid's accent has mysteriously disappeared on the last two strips? It seems like Dave did it on purpose to show two different personalities of Ingrid: the innocent and bubbly one with her cute Danish accent... and the cunning manipulative one with her Slytherin-esque threesome ambition.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

This can't come true. It simply CAN'T. It's wayyyyy too good to come true. :(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

She's a very sensible girl, Ingrid. She must have done some thinking in that closet. :))

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

True_Avery wrote:I still stand by my stance that she's too smart for this world =p
Obviously, she's actually aware of stuff other people don't really know about.

Like bicuriosity and bisexuality. That's already miles ahead of Sonya and Didi.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Don Alexander wrote:This can't come true. It simply CAN'T. It's wayyyyy too good to come true. :(
Of course it won't come true. Like Spidrift said, Alex will barely be able to handle one willing woman, never mind two. He will faint when he realizes he can have them both.

Either that, or they won't be able to get past his fanboy obsession with Sandra.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

wm247 wrote:BTW, anybody notices that Ingrid's accent has mysteriously disappeared on the last two strips? It seems like Dave did it on purpose to show two different personalities of Ingrid: the innocent and bubbly one with her cute Danish accent... and the cunning manipulative one with her Slytherin-esque threesome ambition.
The funky letters are gone (probably made a bit of a chore to type out her dialogue), but Ingrid still speak like foreigner for she does not mastering of language yet.