2016-01-08 But no peeking now

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Cresset

Re: 2016-01-08 But no peeking now

Post by Cresset »

If she wants results, she just needs to pull Ingrid out of the closet. Even the most polite canadian will peek at hot blonde lesbian action.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

JTheCreator wrote:I know we all overlooked the IP joke, but I think it's a joke kn Rule 34. I.P. stands for "Internet Protocol", does it not? Protocol is just another term for a set of rules. Like the rules of the Internet. Marie's comment parodies the usual outcome of rule 34.
Like Spidrift said, it's Intellectual Property, in the videogame world we are always discussing about IPs "Look at the new Sony's IP" "Yeah, Halo could be on the Ps4 if Microsoft didn't own the IP" "Vivendi/Universal should sell the IP to Sony so Naughty Dog could do a proper Crash Bandicoot"... and so on...

And she's saying that she's hot IP, so she doesn't consider her body as ShaqFu or Superman64 or Daikatana (bad games), or games like Fifa, Guitar Hero or Dance Dance Revolution (fun and playable but not the greatest thing), she thinks of her body as a Super Mario Bros 3, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Doom, Final Fantasy VII, etc.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

True_Avery wrote:Why did he offer to just turn around... why not just leave the room? He must of been standing there for a couple minutes while she got clothes and put them on.

The concept of rooms are so confusing. What are they to them? Why do they only have 3 walls? Why does this 4th wall go out to nowhere, and why can they not look directly at it? Is the door merely a conceptualization of the perception of privacy, or does privacy hold no true meaning to one without a 4th wall? Do MA3 characters dream of electric doors, and if they do... do they lock?

These are things I do not know. What I do know is that with this much barging into rooms, Alex has most likely seen Marie naked already. The probably of this not happening already are 2^276709 to 1.
You ask too many questions! This is Japan, go al...

No wait.
This is MA3 Montreal! It's even worse! The level of unresolved sexual tension is so deep and thorough Alex got used to it and actually perceives the chemical formulas for fatty acid-glycerol esters in place of Marie's... various assets!

And he can't go back out because he'd have to pass through the fourth wall!
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

Maechris wrote:Alex got used to it and actually perceives the chemical formulas for fatty acid-glycerol esters in place of Marie's... various assets!
She just wants his pancreatic lipase to hydrolysize her ester bonds so he can release fatty acids into her duodenum all night long.
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Never has sex been described in a hotter manner!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Maechris wrote:This is MA3 Montreal!
No it isn't, actually.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Hmmm...so Ingrid notices Marie has a thing for Alex and decides not to do anything with Marie because of it, saving Marie from doing something she doesn't want to do and not hurting Ingrid's feelings about being turned down by someone she just met that day.

That is my prediction :p

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Spidrift wrote:
Maechris wrote:This is MA3 Montreal!
No it isn't, actually.
Montreal? This. IS. PARIS! *boots* :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

True_Avery wrote:
Maechris wrote:Alex got used to it and actually perceives the chemical formulas for fatty acid-glycerol esters in place of Marie's... various assets!
She just wants his pancreatic lipase to hydrolysize her ester bonds so he can release fatty acids into her duodenum all night long.
The scientific explanation of a bj, complete with swallowing. Bravo.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Countbleh

Post by Countbleh »

Right. Be mad at him for respecting your boundaries. *facepalm*

Metathiax

Post by Metathiax »

Don't worry Marie, he will be peeking at the Naked Sweed when she comes tumbling out of the closet.

sparky

Post by sparky »

True_Avery wrote:The probably of this not happening already are 2^276709 to 1.
I geeked out about math with this one, but alas it's not a Mersenne prime. :((
(216,091 is though, that's the closest one)

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

It's a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference.

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

It also incidentally is the telephone number of the Paris flat where Marie went to a fancy dress party and first met—and totally blew it with—Alex
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

sparky

Post by sparky »

Zippy wrote:It's a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference.
Yep, and that's cool but not Mersenne Prime cool. ;)