Post by FlashD81 »

:)) =)) and it's Alex for the save!

Seriously didn't see that coming.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

wiseguy

Re: 2016-01-05 Rolling hills and plunging velleys

Post by wiseguy »

now.................................. will Alex take the "I am not wearing pants" as a "go outside, wait for me to get pants" or as "enjoy me as I am ready for you, honeypoo"?
ImageImage

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

He'll probably go away and wait - right outside the door. Hope there's a window in this room.

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

This bit of deliverance is the reason that no one in the universe locks doors. Opportunity doesn't have to knock when it's welcome to let itself in.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

marie, it's not nice to expect lesbians to stay in the closet for the benefit of your guests
Yet still, I live...

Ilvy

Post by Ilvy »

While the Swedish bombshell is not an actual lesbian and just very curious to experiment, this one was funny as hell :D

Quote removed. The DAMNed

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

'J' wins the Internet today. :D

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

The thing I like here is Ingrid's angle and partially-visible expression in panel 3.

Now, given that Alex is a polite lad who will probably turn round and leave the room on discovering a lady friend with no pants on, but Marie really doesn't want him to leave the room - will we see her resorting to increasingly flagrant tactics to dissuade him from leaving?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I'm interested in the news that is so important Alex would risk barging in on Marie in potentially embarrassing situations. I imagine he's been warned, but was probably given exceptions for news of vital importance.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Been warned about what? They're old friends, and one might have a sneaking suspicion that Marie is less worried about the possibility of him catching her undressed than most women would be about most men. And this is still the Ma3 universe, so, no door locks.

I'm sure that he's well enough brought up that he knows it's impolite to blunder in on a lady who might be undressed without knocking, as a strong general principle, but as you rightly point out, he's clearly a bit excited about something here, which can make someone forgetful. And yes, it'll be interesting to find out what.

Oh, and is Marie British enough to mean "knickers" rather than "trousers" when she says "pants"?
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

:YMDAYDREAM:

Now I imagine Ingrid wanting to expand her journey to Threesome Island...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

...thereby blowing poor Alex's mind. I cannot imagine her staying quiet in that closet for long; a simple "Who is your friend out there Marie?" will put an end to that. Plus embarrassing poor Marie even further.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Spidrift wrote:Been warned about what? They're old friends, and one might have a sneaking suspicion that Marie is less worried about the possibility of him catching her undressed than most women would be about most men.
Aye. She might be more worried about him walking in on her naked with another woman.

Shame about that, by the way. In an ideal universe, Marie would have totally got it on with Ingrid but there it is. This isn't a perfect universe, either in the comic or in real life.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Only if an "ideal universe" is one where Marie isn't allowed any choice about her own sex life.

And no, Alex doesn't need to be offered a threesome. (And if he is, he'll just pass out in total confusion.) The guy's a geeky virgin who hasn't even noticed that Marie fancies him yet. Hurtling from there to that, as his first sexual experience, would just be too much; in the unlikely event that he didn't bollix it up, he'd be ruined for more conventional sexual experiences forever.
---------
Spidrift