2016-01-05 Rolling hills and plunging velleys

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

someone

Re: 2016-01-05 Rolling hills and plunging velleys

Post by someone »

Spidrift wrote:Oh, and is Marie British enough to mean "knickers" rather than "trousers" when she says "pants"?
In the present case, both meanings are simultaneously accurate.

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

Being a girl named Alex myself, I cannot tell you how long I've waited to hear those words.
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Spidrift wrote:Only if an "ideal universe" is one where Marie isn't allowed any choice about her own sex life.
I was thinking more along the lines of "wanted to to do it and did it", actually. It's no fun if people don't want to do it.
And no, Alex doesn't need to be offered a threesome. (And if he is, he'll just pass out in total confusion.) The guy's a geeky virgin who hasn't even noticed that Marie fancies him yet. Hurtling from there to that, as his first sexual experience, would just be too much; in the unlikely event that he didn't bollix it up, he'd be ruined for more conventional sexual experiences forever.
Also not on my mind but eh, I guess you're right.

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

So...

If Marie and Ingrid had actually started daddled into kissing fish and gotten bumper to bumper... would Alex of just walked in on them just now?

Locked doors are important kids. Telling your opposite gender friend to not barge into your room unannounced is also important...

What the fuck is Alex doing in her room
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Locked doors are important. Also non-existent in the Ma3 universe.

And Alex suffers from a tendency to see Marie as an old childhood friend, not a woman. If he did walk in on her completely naked, it's a toss-up whether he'd spend the next twelve hours going "gahh.... she's a gir-gir-girl", or just not notice.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.