2016-01-01 I can do this

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

JoybuzzerX

Re: 2016-01-01 I can do this

Post by JoybuzzerX »

FlashD81 wrote:There is no way that Marie can get out of this without someone getting hurt.
No reason for anyone to get hurt. They just met that day. So saying she can't do it shouldn't have an effect at all.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Error of Logic wrote:Oh, you poor thing, Marie... You really need to think more before you leap.
Marie must have Kzinti genes.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

OldBrit

Post by OldBrit »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
FlashD81 wrote:There is no way that Marie can get out of this without someone getting hurt.
No reason for anyone to get hurt. They just met that day. So saying she can't do it shouldn't have an effect at all.
Marie will be telling Ingrid "it's not you, it's me". Ingrid will be thinking "A lesbian was turned off when she saw my naked body".
That's hurtful.

I don't expect it to have long-lasting effects for Ingrid, but it could mess up Marie's interactions with Sandra.

Tako

Post by Tako »

Marie is an invader from another webcomic. No character from a Pixie Trix Comix can be that straight! :p

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

Second panel makes me think of a shonen manga. Which one? Well, all of them.
OldBrit wrote:Marie will be telling Ingrid "it's not you, it's me". Ingrid will be thinking "A lesbian was turned off when she saw my naked body".
That's hurtful.
Ingrid is super hot and knows it, she'll probably think Marie is still coming to terms with being a lesbian and try to help her overcome her denial (or become annoyed at the waste of time and leave, but she looks like a nice person)

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Could be Ingrid finds out she's straight too, and beats Marie to stating as much.

ven

Post by ven »

Two straight girls in one panel? Never...

Quote removed. The DAMNed

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

Maybe its just me, but typically I've rinsed all the soap suds off before I exit the shower. Now she's gonna be all soapy.

And nobody wants to lick someone who's skin tastes like soap.
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

You never know. Presumably it'd be someone's pet kink...
Don Alexander wrote:
Error of Logic wrote:Oh, you poor thing, Marie... You really need to think more before you leap.
Marie must have Kzinti genes.

Nah; she didn't scream when she leapt. ;)

RickSmith

Post by RickSmith »

Don Alexander wrote:Marie, you forgot to shower off correctly. Now when Ingrid takes your nipples between her supple nip-sucking lips, it will taste like soap suds. :P
RickSmith wrote:On a different note, even in MA3, we are getting soap bubbles. :-(
But this is not Ma3... This comic has ALWAYS been PG-13, just like Dangerously Chloe.

Oh I know.

Just pointing out, that ALL of these comics now have soap bubbles. :-(
Puts hand to forehead with loud sigh...

Quote attribution fixed. The DAMNed

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

Off topic: seeing a 100% heterosexual character in the ma3verse feels so... weird.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Don't worry, LarsenSan, that's probably just a delusion. :P

Not to mention that in my opinion, anyone who is "really" straight (whatever that means exactly) would have never landed in this situation in the first place.
ven wrote:Two straight girls in one panel? Never...
And as we all know, two straights don't make a gay. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

RickSmith wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:Marie, you forgot to shower off correctly. Now when Ingrid takes your nipples between her supple nip-sucking lips, it will taste like soap suds. :P
RickSmith wrote:On a different note, even in MA3, we are getting soap bubbles. :-(
But this is not Ma3... This comic has ALWAYS been PG-13, just like Dangerously Chloe.

Oh I know.

Just pointing out, that ALL of these comics now have soap bubbles. :-(
Puts hand to forehead with loud sigh...

Quote attribution fixed. The DAMNed
You think its a carefully planned campaign in order to advance the notion of cleanliness among the comics multitude of readers? :-$

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

LarsenSan wrote:Off topic: seeing a 100% heterosexual character in the ma3verse feels so... weird.
Have we seen Gary to be anything but? What about Jung?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Gary is so obliging that, even though he really does seem to be fundamentally straight, he keeps getting nudged into homosexual situations. Jung appeared to be more or less asexual until Giz recently decided to tell the geek audience not to stereotype geeks so much.

But yeah, the idea that everyone in this setting is bi is an oversimplification.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.