2015-12-22 Lesbian dating sims

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Zorlond

Re: 2015-12-22 Lesbian dating sims

Post by Zorlond »

Ugh, Steam *can't* have anything too 'racy' on it, it doesn't have the infrastructure to verify anyone's ages. Hell, they barely have anything with nipple in it, much less anything instructional. And she calls herself a gamer? : /

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

It's a throw-away joke and Steam may not have racy stuff directly but I know at least a few games use workarounds for that.

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

Marie just admit defeat and escape out the window... before you do something that completely traumatizes you.

Treader

Post by Treader »

Stuff like Mortal Kombat does an age check if you go to the store page, but "violence versus nudity" so different standards probably apply. And some games will let you know how to decensor after purchase.
brasca wrote:
Treader wrote:I don't think CGs count as instructional aids, Marie... try DailyMotion.
Try again. Dailymotion pulled all of my instructional aids down months ago. :((
Huh... I thought that was the sole point of Dailymotion. Now they're just YouTube with poorer coding.

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

Zorlond wrote:Ugh, Steam *can't* have anything too 'racy' on it, it doesn't have the infrastructure to verify anyone's ages. Hell, they barely have anything with nipple in it, much less anything instructional. And she calls herself a gamer? : /
They have "clean" versions of these games, with the good stuff edited out. Usually there are unofficial fanpatches that put the content back in.

...or so I'm told.

Anyway. Lesbian dating sim, eh? Any of Bioware's games will do.

*guffaws*

Treader

Post by Treader »

She's trying on Steam, so *insert EA/Origin bellyaching for Bioware games.

Spacedoubt

Post by Spacedoubt »

How have I not noticed that cute black ribbon choker til now?

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Cresset wrote:
Zorlond wrote:Ugh, Steam *can't* have anything too 'racy' on it, it doesn't have the infrastructure to verify anyone's ages. Hell, they barely have anything with nipple in it, much less anything instructional. And she calls herself a gamer? : /
They have "clean" versions of these games, with the good stuff edited out. Usually there are unofficial fanpatches that put the content back in.
The only one I know of like this (HuniePop), there's instructions from the Devs about how to uncensor it stickied on the Steam Discussion board for it.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Jean

Post by Jean »

I remember Dragon Age: Origins having a lesbian dating sim built in. Though they cut the cutscene when the good stuff starts.

Katai

Post by Katai »

Man, did Marie completely skip out on "Life is Strange"?