2015-12-18 Desire to bathe

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

lordoffiling

Re: 2015-12-18 Desire to bathe

Post by lordoffiling »

So, the Sandra in her head is definitely observant and a clear thinker.

When is she going to hold up the note that says, "You're not a lesbian, dummy!"

On the other hand, people who aren't gay generally have a pretty solid 'no' reaction when someone of the same gender goes to get physical. We haven't seen evidence of that reaction here. Sooooo, bisexual maybe? It's Pixie Trix after all. :)
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

JoybuzzerX wrote:So this will be how Marie has sex for the first time!
Maybe. The imminent prospect of it doesn't seem to be exactly thrilling Marie. Whether that's first-time-sex jitters or I'm-really-not-into-girls-but-can't-admit-it jitters remains to be seen.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

Either way, she's clearly in over her head.
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

if something came up we understand, but there is no info if you are temporarily in hiatus or if new strip is coming soon
ImageImage

sparky

Post by sparky »

I asked that a while ago and forum members told me that it's still going, just slow in getting updated. That was a couple months ago, that might have changed. I have actually kind of given up on this one because I'm really not a fan of the art and the lack of updates. I just happened to notice it today and wanted to see if it may have gotten updated at some point without the image on the Ma3 page changing (I think that it happens to all of them, but mostly DC) but alas. Maybe we are watching Sandra fall into a black hole? :YMALIEN:

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Jean

Post by Jean »

wiseguy wrote:if something came up we understand, but there is no info if you are temporarily in hiatus or if new strip is coming soon
shush, I rather have irregular updates with the hopes it will be caught up someday, than another date reset.

I was thinking if Marie realizes she might need to shower too for that purpose, and decides to hop in.

Gorillaman

Post by Gorillaman »

Long time reader, first time poster. I'd just like to chime in to say that I enjoy SotR very much (along with all the other Pixie Trix comics). It concerns me
that it's been some time since we've had an update, and I would very much appreciate some information on this matter from the creators.