Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2015-12-11 inmFFFF

Post by Eisu »

Spidrift

Re: 2015-12-11 inmFFFF

Post by Spidrift »

Ah, once again we see that Ingrid is quite a kisser. Possibly even enough to scramble somebody's fundamentally straight instincts. Though Marie still keeps talking about games...

But what are the chances of someone else walking in at this point?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

I hope none, Spidrift.

Marie will have quite the story to tell Lavali, once Lavali recovers from her coffee date.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Rubber, meet road.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

"Kick their feet out from under them and then meet them on the floor." ~Aphrodite :p
Last edited by Azrael on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

kouta

Post by kouta »

Go Ingrid!

I'd really like it if a guy or gal were to do to me what Ingrid did to Marie.
I am a proper young lady who does not bite her father at the dinner table.

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

And..... Definitely bi.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

*insert "super effective" joke here*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

Now that "bi-curiosity" seems to be something she wants to experience in full... and Gods (or the paramedics) help those who'll get in her way :D

brasca

Post by brasca »

Raamyah wrote:I hope none, Spidrift.

Marie will have quite the story to tell Lavali, once Lavali recovers from her coffee date.
We already had one character get to third base so maybe Ingrid will take Marie home.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

I wonder is this what they call the Stupid Sexy Flanders effect?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

We don't know yet; frankly, the real shape of Marie's sexuality is unresolved. My guess, based on the current limited evidence, is that she's essentially fairly solidly straight, but she's also never been kissed properly before, and Ingrid is a really, really good kisser - so yes, Ingrid has scrambled her judgement and short-circuited her self-awareness. But we'll see.

(Actually, there's an analogy in Ma3. Gary seemed to quite enjoy Dillon's kiss, and could certainly see that it was good and didn't find it repulsive, just confusing. But Gary remained fundamentally hetero, and Dillon never got into his pants.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Qwertz

Post by Qwertz »

Just a minor point:
At first I thought the last frame was just Marie falling down, mind (and speech centres) scrambled. But since there's a length of long blonde hair following her down, I take it Ingrid applied some of the "shhh... don't talk" technique while going down (quite literally) with her (would also explain the "Mfffff" as speech muffled by kissing)?

Also, since with great power comes great responsibility, I'm now wondering if Ingrid has any other agenda besides "exploration" (I hope not, because she could clearly wreak all sorts of havoc if she decided to)
Mordhaus wrote:The plot, like soup to which the starch of corn hath been added, doth thicken.
EvilSnack wrote:I think that the characters in this comic are as slim as they are because of the exercise they get from jumping to so many conclusions.

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

And then Alex shows up and...

...IT'S THREESOME TIME! B-)