2015-12-01 This will be much simpler

Post by Eisu »

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 2015-12-01 This will be much simpler

Post by Azrael »

Oh, when you bite your lip It's some reaction to love, a-ove, a-ove :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Once again, credit to Eisu for storming through the backlog. And I'm beginning to feel sorry for Ingrid.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

And to think all this happened because she thought it would be cool to be lesbian BFFs.

Edit: At least her choice in video game gals is good. :P

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:Once again, credit to Eisu for storming through the backlog. And I'm beginning to feel sorry for Ingrid.
I think Ingrid could bounce back quickly enough. Even though Marie is doing this in a mistaken belief that she is emulating Sandra she's not being malicious and she might actually learn some things about herself along the way.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

It's not just the getting close to somebody and hoping to engage in pleasurable mutual exploration with them, when they're quite likely to crack and run screaming from a pants-off situation; it's Marie's tendency to zone out to the point of becoming comatose, usually while mumbling the names of video games characters. Disturbing, y'know?

Anyway, best outcome here; Sandra breaks down and confesses, Ingrid is amused, Sandra introduces Ingrid to video games and/or Christophe. But I'm not placing bets.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

Spidrift wrote:Anyway, best outcome here; Marie breaks down and confesses, Ingrid is amused, Marie introduces Ingrid to . . . Christophe.
Marie realizes that, like Ingrid, she is on a journey of sexual exploration and gets comfortable with the idea of a threesome and ultimately all her and Christophe have to do is talk Alex into one to make some aspect of their fantasies come true, while Ingrid and Lavali hit it off!

KittyHat

Post by KittyHat »

How about, "The effect that Ingrid's kiss had on her makes it pretty obvious she is actually at least a little bit bi (just like every other character in the Ma3-verse!), and we will just have to see where this goes from here"?

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

I don't know, with the recent SDB and Ruby seemingly being (either Dillion wasn't mentioning her or she's straight) only into men, Marie could find out she's *gasp* straight and we start seeing the Me3verse actually mix it up, besides just Gary. :o

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Except we don't even know if Gary's straight and not just exclusively top and primarily gynosexual. On the other hand, most of his 'gay exploration' came from being incredibly backed up sexually in the first place, and it wasn't anything serious save for finding Matt's body okay and being excited at seeing gay oral.

Anyway, while Ingrid kisses might've been effective, the reason for their effectiveness can vary. Personally, I think we ran the 'finds out she's bisexual' trope to the ground by now and would actually prefer it if Marie was just being stubborn to the point of being silly. Marie seems to be very much into men and was initially hoping to get together with Alex, she's just currently thinking everyone around her is gay and trying to fit in (even though in truth most people around her are 1.5-4 on Kinsey's scale, with a notable exception of Lavali xP )
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

But Marie! What about LINK???
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

By the way, I think that the date in this thread title is wrong.
---------
Spidrift

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Depends on how you read it... 2015, December 01 is correct, though.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Just to be boringly literal-minded for a moment, though, it's still not the date of the strip in question, whatever.
---------
Spidrift

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I think he's back filling on the dates.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.