Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2015-11-10 Eating steamed buns all night

Post by Eisu »

hightechartist

Re: 2015-11-10 Eating steamed buns all night

Post by hightechartist »

I know she has it bad for Sandra, but how could she find Sandra unconsciously chomping on her nipples (which I assume is the joke) to be "worth it"?

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Oh, I'm sure Sandra ate those buns in the sexiest way possible. :D Aaina may be into that sort of thing. I've known women who were. ;)
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

I can do the same for you, Aaina, and willingly, not dreaming I am eating steamed buns :x
ImageImage

hightechartist

Post by hightechartist »

Raamyah wrote: Aaina may be into that sort of thing. I've known women who were. ;)
Eh, I guess I should know better that anything can be a turn-on for some people. (I once dated a lady who got off on electric shocks!)

forgotten

Post by forgotten »

I hope Sandra do not regret this night because she was unconscious and could'nt consent anything.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

=))

Mordhaus

Post by Mordhaus »

Can't find the funny in this one. Even if you lay still and let a drunk person do stuff to you in their sleep, it's still kind of taking advantage. I mean, how well would this be received if it was a guy laying there with his penis out and near a drunk, unconscious girl's mouth while she suckles it in her sleep like a thumb? :-Q
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite comic on the Internet.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Makes sense. Considering all the wine she had buns are the best complimentary snack.

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

Mordhaus wrote:Can't find the funny in this one. Even if you lay still and let a drunk person do stuff to you in their sleep, it's still kind of taking advantage. I mean, how well would this be received if it was a guy laying there with his penis out and near a drunk, unconscious girl's mouth while she suckles it in her sleep like a thumb? :-Q
Not really a fair comparison, considering that Sandra initiated, and did so while she was still awake. I've never fallen asleep giving a blowjob before, but I wouldn't feel to bad if a guy let me keep going even after I did. Aiana's conduct has been a bit sketchy, to be sure, but still on the fun sex-romp side of things in my opinion.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Guess Sandra bites in her sleep.

forgotten

Post by forgotten »

Dr. Jamming wrote:
Mordhaus wrote:Can't find the funny in this one. Even if you lay still and let a drunk person do stuff to you in their sleep, it's still kind of taking advantage. I mean, how well would this be received if it was a guy laying there with his penis out and near a drunk, unconscious girl's mouth while she suckles it in her sleep like a thumb? :-Q
Not really a fair comparison, considering that Sandra initiated, and did so while she was still awake. I've never fallen asleep giving a blowjob before, but I wouldn't feel to bad if a guy let me keep going even after I did. Aiana's conduct has been a bit sketchy, to be sure, but still on the fun sex-romp side of things in my opinion.
She was awake but drunk. Remember last strip she just fell asleep in Aiana's thights.

In this case, Sandra was seduced or abused, since Aiana was the one concious at that time? 8-|

KittyHat

Post by KittyHat »

I'm with you. In fact, I made a comment about Aina's questionable behavior with Sandra after a previous strip as well. I somewhat suspect this may be one of those rare situations where sexist stereotypes actually cut the other way -- that is, I think Aina may be getting something of a pass due to being a woman that a man who took advantage of a drunken woman would not necessarily get.

Here's the deal: even if the completely-drunk-out-of-his/her-mind person is actively coming on to you, you as the sober person have a responsibility to apply the brakes in that situation. In fact, while I am not a lawyer myself, as I understand it, it's even possible to be charged with rape for taking advantage of a sufficiently drunken person, as that person is not legally able at that moment to give consent.

I'm not saying that this is necessarily one of those situations (and then, too, Canadian law may be different anyway), but whether it's actually full-on rape or not, Aina's behavior here was definitely at the very least morally sketchy. She knew full well that Sandra had no idea what was going on, and it was completely in her power to stop the situation. She deliberately chose to take advantage instead.

Alex_84

Post by Alex_84 »

Its hard to know what the limits of rapey sexual behaviour are in sexual comedy/farce.

Alex_84

Post by Alex_84 »

The characters dont seem complex enough for actual emotional damage.