2015-11-10 Eating steamed buns all night

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 2015-11-10 Eating steamed buns all night

Post by Don Alexander »

:ymsigh:

I wanted to write something funny but the RUINERS have spoiled it all. =((

I'll just note one thing. To the best of our knowledge, Aaina did not molest sleeping Sandra in any form or fashion. She just lay there, passively, and let Sandra do her thing. Sandra was probably not even really undressed.

Not that that will make any difference to the complainers.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

It still comes out vaguely sleazy to me, but within the range of comedy. And as others have pointed out, Aaina really isn't that wonderful a human being, so it's not news. I'm just slightly puzzled that Aaina didn't venture a pass at Sandra when she woke up.

And now I want some steamed buns.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Uh...mass effect reference anyone?

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Yeah,Sandra was the one biting Aaina in her sleep. It doesn't seem like Aiana did anything herself and in the end she's the one with bite marks.

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

Wow. What is wrong with some of you people? How is it possible to mix hyperpuritanism with the worst excesses of militant feminism in someone who would even think of reading a pixie trix comic in the first place?

My advice to you: If you like Giz's work, go read some of the Archie stuff she has done instead. It's probably more your speed.

Legal hint: Sandra wasn't being subjected to any action requiring her to give consent. Sandra was the actor. Aiana was the victim of an unconscious unintended ongoing physical assault which she consented to for reasons we may find to be somewhere between understandable and squicky, but her completely passive sexualized response to the assault does not change burden of consent. Given Sandra's state of intoxication, Aiana may be lucky she avoided the whips and ghost peppers. Or maybe that's a lesson she needs to learn. Whatever.

At this point, I'm miles more worried about Lavali and how her night went.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Point. Although given that Eva isn't actually bi, but needs to keep Lavali dangling, the joke may be that Lavali also ended up eating sticky buns all night. And talking.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Alex_84

Post by Alex_84 »

I'm a militant feminist and even I don't mind this :P
christopheftw wrote:Wow. What is wrong with some of you people? How is it possible to mix hyperpuritanism with the worst excesses of militant feminism in someone who would even think of reading a pixie trix comic in the first place?

My advice to you: If you like Giz's work, go read some of the Archie stuff she has done instead. It's probably more your speed.

Legal hint: Sandra wasn't being subjected to any action requiring her to give consent. Sandra was the actor. Aiana was the victim of an unconscious unintended ongoing physical assault which she consented to for reasons we may find to be somewhere between understandable and squicky, but her completely passive sexualized response to the assault does not change burden of consent. Given Sandra's state of intoxication, Aiana may be lucky she avoided the whips and ghost peppers. Or maybe that's a lesson she needs to learn. Whatever.

At this point, I'm miles more worried about Lavali and how her night went.

Morwen

Post by Morwen »

Pretty much what christopheftw said...

Besides, unless someone else got Sandra drunk/drugged/whatever against her will, there's no case to be had in the first place. It's called being an adult and accepting responsibility for your actions.

And yes, far more worried about Lavali's date with the manipulative bitch.
Shadow Apprentice and proud member of the Dream Team
ignorance is bliss? ...no, its just annoying

LadyObvious23
BANNED

Post by LadyObvious23 »

Except no. She was sober and this is disgusting. That woman should have stopped her or let her sleep on the damn couch.
Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'

KittyHat

Post by KittyHat »

christopheftw wrote:Legal hint: Sandra wasn't being subjected to any action requiring her to give consent. Sandra was the actor.

Regardless of what the legal ramifications may or may not be (I brought that up only to underline the seriousness of the situation, not to specifically say whether Aina actually broke the law), Aina had complete control in that situation. She knew Sandra was not acting consciously, and she had every ability to disengage herself and deliberately chose not to.

Whatever the legal circumstances, her actions were morally wrong, and let me be perfectly clear: I would condemn a man in exactly the same way for exactly the same behavior, so don't start trying to play the "militant feminist" card, because this has got nothing to do with that.

Edit: Incidentally, how does "militant feminist" get played when the person I'm condemning is a woman anyway? Because her victim was a woman? I mean, even if it were a woman pulling this stunt on a man, I'd still object ...

LadyObvious23 wrote:Except no. She was sober and this is disgusting. That woman should have stopped her or let her sleep on the damn couch.
For once, we're completely on the same page.

Double post merged. The DAMNed
Last edited by KittyHat on Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

We don't even know the context. It's just as likely that this happened while they were both asleep.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, I have to say that somebody nibbling my nipples in my sleep would tend to wake me up.

Whether I'd then be able to tear myself away, or at least do so immediately, if I was half awake and the somebody was Sandra, might be another question, admittedly.
---------
Spidrift

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Yeah, I dunno, "I'll just lie here completely passive and not prevent you from being raped by me." has a weird sound to me.

And add me to the list of people worried for Lavali. She's... fragile. :-s (Which probably means next time we see her, she'll be all WOOOOO THIS WAS THE BEST NIGHT EVER!!!! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: \:d/ )
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Zayzie

Post by Zayzie »

I am honestly so confused in regards to the sexuality/personality difference between Drunk Sandra vs Sober Sandra that I really don't even know how to address the issue of consent. I feel like, as long as everyone is sexually and romantically comfortable and consent to sex/foreplay with each other before getting drunk, then I'm okay with it. Or I'm okay with it as long as whoever is drunk is okay with everything happened to them while drunk.

But there's such a communication breakdown between Sandra, Lavali, and Aina that reading this comic just makes me really crave some tamales or steamed buns right now.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

If these steamed buns are in anyway similar to ones I tried in China (and they sure looks that way) then DO NOT WANT! =;
ImageImage