Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2015-11-06 You put the slumber in slumber party

Post by Eisu »

Spidrift

Re: 2015-11-06 You put the slumber in slumber party

Post by Spidrift »

Now, the trick is to supply water, coffee, orange juice, and Alka-Seltzer come the morning, and hope for the benefits of gratitude...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

"Sure, dad, but they do make groovy pillows."
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Don't fall asleep! Don't fall asleep, Sandra! Noooooooooooo!!!
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Dammit!!!
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Badman!

Post by Badman! »

Aaina, right now, you don't know what you've just escaped. XD

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Aaina dodged a bullet (a really kinky bullet), but i wanted to see drunk Sandra in action...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

Srry Aina no Lesbian shenanigans for you tonight!

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Badman! wrote:Aaina, right now, you don't know what you've just escaped. XD
AGREED! :)) Drunk!Sandra on a sexual roll may be entirely too wild for Aaina to handle. Still, it could have been fun to watch her try, and epically fail.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

brasca

Post by brasca »

Next time choose your booze more wisely Aaina. All that wine made Sandra sleepy. Next time vodka.

KittyHat

Post by KittyHat »

Oh, that wacky Aina ... thwarted on the cusp of sexually taking advantage of an obviously drunken woman!

Sorry, am I the only one who finds the situation just ever so slightly creepy? I realize morality in the Ma3 universe can be a fairly flexible concept, but didn't Aina basically just try to manipulate consent out of a drunken woman who would not have given that consent while sober?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Note that Aaina was basically letting Sandra come on to her. And Aaina honestly believes that Sandra is a lesbian who likes underboob. Nor did Aaina set out to get Sandra drunk; indeed, the drunkenness always looked more likely to frustrate her.

So unless you're going to assume that any sex when one of the participants is a bit squiffy is de facto wrong, I think that Aaina is okay here.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

chupacabra555

Post by chupacabra555 »

SOOOO much misunderstanding going on :)

This is just going to be sad when/if it all gets sorted out :(

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

KittyHat wrote:Oh, that wacky Aina ... thwarted on the cusp of sexually taking advantage of an obviously drunken woman!
Remember, this is Sandra we're talking about here. A woman who tends to get wild and crazy when drunk. Some posters above agree it could just as easily have been Aaina who ended up regretting trying to seduce Drunk!Sandra - she's lucky Sandra just went to sleep on her.

And both Spidrift and chupacabra555 are right - Aaina's actions are based on misunderstanding of Sandra's sexual orientation (though it seems said orientation becomes more---wobbly when she's drunk). Aaina's most likely in for further disappointment when she takes a shot at Sandra when they're both sober.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Going by last year's bonus comic, Sandra's orientation doesn't just go wobbly when she's drunk; she turns flat-out bisexual, in a very recreational way. If Aaina had got her into bed and survived the night without any plush toys or hot sauces applied anywhere unfortunate, she still might well have had her heart broken.
---------
Spidrift