2015-11-06 You put the slumber in slumber party

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 2015-11-06 You put the slumber in slumber party

Post by Don Alexander »

Okay, got them now, and read them.

Wow, the SOTR story is quite bitter... :-s
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Sinocelt wrote:
KittyHat wrote:Oh, that wacky Aina ... thwarted on the cusp of sexually taking advantage of an obviously drunken woman!

Sorry, am I the only one who finds the situation just ever so slightly creepy?
No, you're not. And it doesn't matter that Aina thinks that Sandra is a lesbian, as other posters pointed out.

Then again, when has Aina been shown to be a likable character? She's first presented herself as somewhat pretentious and delusional ("I'm a very spiritual person" who quickly proved to be very shallow), and the way she's dismissed then used Lavali since then has failed to make her any more endearing.
The eternal issue of "How drunk do both of them have to be for neither to be a person taking advantage" rears its head yet again.
If Sandra's heterosexual when sober and by choice, but suddenly turns into a pansexual freak (the two are unrelated and treated separately) when drunk, there may be no magical point at which doing whatever with her after having a couple is all right.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

chupacabra555

Post by chupacabra555 »

For anyone who wants to see, I put together I little image kinda-sorta based on this particular strip :)
http://chup-at-cabra.deviantart.com/art ... -579098766

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Oooo, nice!

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

chupacabra555 wrote:For anyone who wants to see, I put together I little image kinda-sorta based on this particular strip :)
http://chup-at-cabra.deviantart.com/art ... -579098766
You mistook the characters though, the indian girl is Aaina, Lavali's the white blonde girl.