Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2015-10-09 Ass to die for

Post by Eisu »

Gotoh

Re: 2015-10-09 Ass to die for

Post by Gotoh »

Aha... :-B so that explains what lead to the breakup. It seems her gf couldn't get her off anymore, after she'd seen Cammi's boo~tay ♪. Still, Lavali should've known better than to keep something like that lying around. [-(

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Alternatively, Lavali's ex might not have liked the fact that Lavali had a picture of another woman on her phone.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Cortez: Which is what I meant by Lavali having something like that lying around. :-\

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Welp, I think a solution to our problem just presented itself.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Well, would you look at this. Gosh.

I expect Claire didn't quite believe her, given that Lavali is a rather unconvincing liar.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Well, now it looks like it was all Lavali's fault for the breakup.

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

Seeing how many GFs Lavali has gone through

Someone has commitment issues and likes to gaze at the fruit she doesn't have.

Alex you've been promoted to sensible one with the caveat of you blindspot to Marie

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Lavali, that's not the way to make a relationship work...
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Abraxas wrote:Seeing how many GFs Lavali has gone through
Well, to be fair, we don't know how serious or even exclusive any of those relationships were ever supposed to be. And given her own nervous clumsiness, we have to guess that it was the other girls made the first moves most of the time. I'd kind of see Lavali as a bit naive, too nervous about being alone to reject many offers (especially offers from, let's face it, a string of pretty damn hot girls), but not really sure if any of this so far is what (or rather who) she wants.

Alternatively, she's a sex-mad Ma3 universe character.

Still, this specific interest does suggest that, despite past conversations, Lavali might profitably be steered back towards Cammi.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Osaru Sensei wrote:Lavali, that's not the way to make a relationship work...
Sometimes a little help is needed in lovemaking... but not when you are on the receiving end.
Spidrift wrote:
Abraxas wrote:Seeing how many GFs Lavali has gone through
Well, to be fair, we don't know how serious or even exclusive any of those relationships were ever supposed to be. And given her own nervous clumsiness, we have to guess that it was the other girls made the first moves most of the time. I'd kind of see Lavali as a bit naive, too nervous about being alone to reject many offers (especially offers from, let's face it, a string of pretty damn hot girls), but not really sure if any of this so far is what (or rather who) she wants.

Alternatively, she's a sex-mad Ma3 universe character.
That seems to be the all too common explanation for Ma3 character's motivations although it would be nice if there was something more complicated at work.
Spidrift wrote:Still, this specific interest does suggest that, despite past conversations, Lavali might profitably be steered back towards Cammi.
I am not entirely convinced of that. Neither one of them showed an interest in each other when they went out to Eviv Bulgroz. They could have a good time together, but nothing else beyond friends with benefits.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

brasca wrote:
Spidrift wrote:Still, this specific interest does suggest that, despite past conversations, Lavali might profitably be steered back towards Cammi.
I am not entirely convinced of that. Neither one of them showed an interest in each other when they went out to Eviv Bulgroz. They could have a good time together, but nothing else beyond friends with benefits.
Yes, back then Lavali was embarrased about Cammi seeing her and she said "Relax legs, you're not my type. I'm into redheads", and moments later Cammi took Sandra to sexydance...

By the way, If Sandra thinks that she has to spin to get Cammi's buns she's wasting time, she should be doing squats, lounges, hip thrusts, etc... Spinning will help her to get legs, cardio endurance and core.

Double post merged. The DAMNed
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Motivation first, details afterwards. I can sympathise with her on that.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Spidrift wrote:Lavali might profitably be steered back towards Cammi.
Where she'll meet Aaina again, at Cammi's side. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Wow, I haven't noticed that Cammi has a shapely derriere.
Generally, I don't think exercise can change one's butt much. Usually, either one has a nice one, or not. :-?