Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2015-10-02 boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Post by Eisu »

OldBrit

Re: 2015-10-02 boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Post by OldBrit »

Oh, Aaina's put her shirt back on. That game didn't last very long.

And well done Sandra, you remembered your companions' preferences just in time to save embarrassment.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Too bad those helpful angels can only be seen by Sandra. If it was Aaina would not have to play games of strip poker to see Sandra naked she could just wait for her to say something stupid.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

A real long wait...

Anyway, compliments to Eisu for the surge of catching up, and also for the angry naked shoulder angels and Lavali's facepalm. Meanwhile, Aaina lampshades the gag.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

And as always, Sandra is being lovably dim. Aaina's quirked-eyebrow expression in panel 3 and Lavali's facepalm in panel 4 are comedy gold. :3

Tako

Post by Tako »

Sandra may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she's easily the most likeable character in the menagea3-verse. Most others are either very selfish people who care only for their own sexual/romantic needs or spineless doormats.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Ayup. Lovably dim. Hopefully Gary will grow out of that spineless doormat thing. Maybe not within the scope of the comic's lifetime, but maybe sometime in the distant future, he could be a real charming, confident guy (doesn't sound all that like the Gary we know, does it?),

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

=)) OH god the expressions on the little Sandra's... =))
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Tako wrote:Sandra may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she's easily the most likeable character in the menagea3-verse. Most others are either very selfish people who care only for their own sexual/romantic needs or spineless doormats.
Do bear in mind that she has a record as a boyfriend-stealing drunken brawler. We've seen more of her nicer side lately in her own comic, but she isn't a saint.

Me, I'm still on Team Ruby. As I'm sure that people will be stunned to learn. And I still have a soft spot for Kiley, too. Heck, I find Sonya "likeable", in that I like her. Wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her one-handed, but she has flair. Or there's Jung, or Marie, or Tracy...

But actually, the real point is that these characters aren't built to be "likeable", or even sane. They do sexy, funny, and reasonably interesting.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

But why can't they talk about boys? :-??

"Boys suck!!!"

"They never get that lesbian means I'm not interested!"

Etc. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

astonwave

Post by astonwave »

And the final brain cell crosses the line!

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

sandra sure is a smooth operator.

and lavali's face in panel two says more than dialogue ever could.
Yet still, I live...

Spacedoubt

Post by Spacedoubt »

'J' wrote:...lavali's face in panel two says more than dialogue ever could.
Ya gotta feel for Lavali (and the weird situation she's in) in this one, though that first cherubs face kinda makes up for it =P

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

she got herself into this, and she could get herself out of it if she were willing.
Yet still, I live...