Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2015-09-25 Kill the mood

Post by Eisu »

brasca

Re: 2015-09-25 Kill the mood

Post by brasca »

Call Eva! It'll probably end in heartbreak, but at least you'll get some action and won't deal with these annoyances.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Man, Aaina has it bad. "Nice shirt" causes her to blush?

It's funny how, if Lavali had just stayed in her underwear, Sandra would have likely not even commented...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

sniggers
ImageImage

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

As long as she's in the lingerie, Lavali might as well work it into a gambit to seduce Aaina after all... Not sure how much of a mood killer her pajamas could have been, considering that she's almost officially in the third-wheel role, but I can only guess Aaina really wanted them gone...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Poor Lavali...
Don Alexander wrote:It's funny how, if Lavali had just stayed in her underwear, Sandra would have likely not even commented...
I think that she might. A negligee counts as sleepwear. Underwear counts as undressed.
Dr. Jamming wrote:As long as she's in the lingerie, Lavali might as well work it into a gambit to seduce Aaina after all... Not sure how much of a mood killer her pajamas could have been, considering that she's almost officially in the third-wheel role, but I can only guess Aaina really wanted them gone...
I get the impression that Aaina is one of nature's fashion victims. The pyjamas just offended her sense of appropriateness, regardless of what she wanted to do about things. But she's really fixated on Sandra; I don't think that Lavali has any clear path to seducing her.

Meanwhile, yes, Aaina was overdoing it with that negligee. If one can see Lavali's bra though it, and Aaina wasn't wearing any other sort of top - well, the effect would have been kind of blatant, even if the art remains tactfully SFW.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Dr. Jamming wrote:As long as she's in the lingerie, Lavali might as well work it into a gambit to seduce Aaina after all... Not sure how much of a mood killer her pajamas could have been, considering that she's almost officially in the third-wheel role, but I can only guess Aaina really wanted them gone...
Lavali does not seem capable of seduction. If she wanted to be bold she would just call Eva. And yes it does not make a lot of sense to have Lavali dress down if she is the third wheel, but any excuse to have her wear that negligee is fine by me. Oooh La La. ;)

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Wow. Aina's using Lavali like 2¢ Kleenex. First she talks her into going along with the slumber party, now she takes her pajamas. What next? I get that Lavali's taking it, 'cuz she's got it bad for her, but damn. I'd say 'ditch her and go for Eva', except that's not really an option, considering Eva's intentions.

It's as if Lavali's luck with women has suddenly been negated by the harem lead effect, where most of the romantic attention shifts to that person at almost everyone else's expense.

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Whoops, my bad... she didn't take her pajamas, she used her own oversized T-Shirt... I'll fix that... (I thought the difference in the sizes of the pajama Lavali wore and the shirt Aaina wore was obvious but now that I look at it, I can see how it can get confusing)

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Eisu: I guess I didn't catch it, since Lavali's speech bubble's in front of her in panel 2.

In that case, I take it that Lavali asked to borrow Aina's negligee, because of what Aina said? :-\

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

No, Aaina, now knowing that her negligee is too much for the night and way too forward, decided that she should do what she said in the first panel, wear an oversized shirt but at the same time, she doesn't want Lavali's boring pajamas to kill the mood of the night cos she still wants it to be romantic for her and Sandra and Lavali's boring pajama might just turn it into a simple slumber party between friends but because Lavali has no other pajama/sleepwear, Aaina asked Lavali to wear her negligee (maybe Aaina thinks that Lavali and Sandra are friends, nothing will happen anyway even if Lavali's wearing a sexy lingerie)

In any case, all the change of clothes are because of Aaina.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Don Alexander wrote:Man, Aaina has it bad. "Nice shirt" causes her to blush?
Sandra's mere presence caused the blush. The compliment just added fuel to the fire.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

It doesn't matter who wears what, because once Sandra has enough drinks in her system, the clothes will be the least of their concerns...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

I want to like Aaina, but really she is a self-centered and insensitive person who uses other people fairly thoughtlessly. Aside from her attractiveness, there's not much to like here.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I don't feel I know enough about Aaina yet to judge her either way. Yes, the one main thing we've seen her do has been a bit thoughtless and selfish, and her line about being "spiritual" happened to set off my BS detector - but the first could be put down to a one-off lack of thought and surge of lust, and the second is really quite trivial. So she may yet turn out to be a perfectly decent person overall.

More evidence would be nice...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.