2015-09-22 Score with my straight friend

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2015-09-22 Score with my straight friend

Post by Eisu »

Last week's Tuesday update is up. Wish me luck.

http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... ght_friend

Spidrift

Re: 2015-09-22 Score with my straight friend

Post by Spidrift »

Luck!

Interesting drawing style for Aaina's choice of nightwear. Kinda cool, anyway, if noticeably unlike most of the clothing in the comic.

Also, nice to see someone desperately straining after introspection, however incompletely.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

Lavali OS is known to have severe RAM issues whenever sexual arousal is launched. Runs slightly better than Gary v1.3, but not by much. Dev's might have a patch out sooner or later, but likely no time soon.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

So Lavali hasn't given Eva a call then?

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

Lavali is just so likable.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Cortez wrote:So Lavali hasn't given Eva a call then?
I've been wondering about that too. It's like Lavali's completely forgotten about her. :-\

ThePonyGuy

Post by ThePonyGuy »

Yes, this is School Days. By the end of this, Sandra will be lying on a boat and cradling Aaina's head.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Off the coast of India. Remember how this comic started.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Gotoh wrote:
I've been wondering about that too. It's like Lavali's completely forgotten about her. :-\
Lavali's having trouble remembering her own name at the moment, never mind anyone else's. Besides considering Eva's most likely straight, and only came on to Lavali to get to Sandra, all calling her will do is subject Lavali to more suggestive teasing without payoff (or maybe worse, considering Eva's out to get Sandra).

In fact, considering Eva IS out to get Sandra, and may not care about collateral damage (i.e. hurting Lavali), Lavali's better off longing for Aaina. At least that way lies a chance, however slim, that Lavali may get with Aaina.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

All true, but completely missing the point - which is that Lavali has good reason to think she has a chance with Eva. And she has Eva's number. So she should be calling that, not letting Aaina accidentally mess with her head.

Though she's probably not doing so out of understandable nervousness. Eva is kind of imposing.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

themacnut wrote:Lavali's having trouble remembering her own name at the moment, never mind anyone else's. Besides considering Eva's most likely straight, and only came on to Lavali to get to Sandra, all calling her will do is subject Lavali to more suggestive teasing without payoff (or maybe worse, considering Eva's out to get Sandra).
I'm aware of all of that But, as Spidrift noted, you're missing the point.

Aina is clearly a lost cause, that much is obvious even to Lavali at this point. Yet, she's continuing to pine after her, when that smokin' hot babe she met a few nights ago is available and even left her an open invitation on her hand. Except Lavali seems to have completely forgotten about that.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

My poor overtired brain is confuzzled. Where are they exactly??

Aaina seems to be expecting Sandra. But how did she get in there? Didn't Sandra live with Tatiana? What have I forgotten??? :(( :(( :((
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

What you forgot is Aaina inviting Sandra and Lavali for a sleepover at HER place, not Sandra's.

Reference: http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... e_problems

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yep, slumber party at Aaina's place. Arranged in the immediately preceding strips. Sandra is coming mostly for the sake of a good night's sleep.
---------
Spidrift

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

themacnut wrote:
Gotoh wrote:
Lavali's having trouble remembering her own name at the moment, never mind anyone else's. Besides considering Eva's most likely straight, and only came on to Lavali to get to Sandra, all calling her will do is subject Lavali to more suggestive teasing without payoff (or maybe worse, considering Eva's out to get Sandra).

In fact, considering Eva IS out to get Sandra, and may not care about collateral damage (i.e. hurting Lavali), Lavali's better off longing for Aaina. At least that way lies a chance, however slim, that Lavali may get with Aaina.
No, Eva is out to get Zoe. Eloise is the one trying to get Sandra.

And you're missing the point. Lavali doesn't know Eva just sees her as a way to get at Zoe, all she knows is that she's a hot babe that showed interest in her and gave her her phone number.