2015-09-22 Score with my straight friend

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

brasca

Re: 2015-09-22 Score with my straight friend

Post by brasca »

Maybe this sleepover will be the motivation to call Eva. Lavali can still feel lust over Aaina, but with each interaction her attraction is diminished. Perhaps she lacks the courage to call Eva and maybe she could find hers in the night ahead.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Spidrift wrote:Yep, slumber party at Aaina's place. Arranged in the immediately preceding strips. Sandra is coming mostly for the sake of a good night's sleep.
Looks like Aaina would like to sleep too... but first things first if you know what I mean.
brasca wrote:Maybe this sleepover will be the motivation to call Eva. Lavali can still feel lust over Aaina, but with each interaction her attraction is diminished. Perhaps she lacks the courage to call Eva and maybe she could find hers in the night ahead.
Well, I'm not sure she's less attracted, more like she's getting more annoyed at Aaina for falling for Sandra instead of her and at herself for lacking the spine to tell her would-be paramour that Sandra is not (consciously) interested in ladies and therefore likely not interested in her. Personally, I think that Sandra is either not bisexual but sufficiently uninhibited when drunk that she can get giggity with ladies, or finds women attractive but doesn't become aware of it/have the fortitude to act on said attraction without drinking herself silly. Either way, any relationship she would have with another lady would require her to be drinking herself to an early liver failure.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

LegendaryKroc wrote:more like she's getting more annoyed at Aaina for falling for Sandra instead of her and at herself for lacking the spine to tell her would-be paramour that Sandra is not (consciously) interested in ladies and therefore likely not interested in her.
No good would come of it anyway. If Lavali tries telling her that Sandra is straight, Aina isn't gonna believe her. She'll see Lavali as a backstabber, who's lying about her friend out of jealousy.

Her best bet would be to let Sandra know that Aina's trying to hook up with her, then let Sandra clear things up with Aina, herself.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Eisu wrote:What you forgot is Aaina inviting Sandra and Lavali for a sleepover at HER place, not Sandra's.
I hadn't forgotten about the sleepover, I just didn't think it was starting already. Somehow thought Lavali was on her way home...
Still has "I cold" in the second panel. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Aaina is very beautiful. She's enough to make lots of people forget their own names. :-?