2015-09-18 I'm such a 13-year-old

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2015-09-18 I'm such a 13-year-old

Post by Eisu »

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 2015-09-18 I'm such a 13-year-old

Post by Don Alexander »

I'm sorry, I don't get it. O:-)

I will need to be shown. Explicitly! :-=
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

brasca

Post by brasca »

At this point I think Eva might be better for Lavali. At the very least she would probably get sex out of it.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

True. But would that sex not come at the possible cost of a broken heart (for all we know, she may not yet have gotten over her bad breakup with Claire a while back) and/or getting striking a mark or two against Zoe's reputation as per Eva's schemes?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ah. [Debbie Harry]Pure soap opera. I may cry.[/Debbie Harry]
brasca wrote:At this point I think Eva might be better for Lavali. At the very least she would probably get sex out of it.
I'm not entirely sure about that. It's established that Eva isn't a lesbian, so any plans she makes may be designed to avoid her having to do anything squidgy with women. It depends where her lines are drawn.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

LegendaryKroc wrote:True. But would that sex not come at the possible cost of a broken heart (for all we know, she may not yet have gotten over her bad breakup with Claire a while back) and/or getting striking a mark or two against Zoe's reputation as per Eva's schemes?
True, but Lavali does not know that. From her point of view there is a mysterious hot woman she met at her club that gave her phone number. With Aaina she gets constant disappointment. Even though hooking up with Eva is likely to end badly, right now it seems like a good idea.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I won't follow the upcoming slumber party, unless there's a pillow fight in it. ;)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

You know, Lavali only refrained from telling Aaina that Sandra was straight in the first place because she was sorry for Aaina with her puppy-dog eyes. Now that Lavali is losing her rag a bit, what's to stop her yelling out the truth?
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

wm247

Post by wm247 »

For someone with impressive lesbian-dating track record (at least scored 4!), Lavali does not seem to be at her best while flirting with Aaina. But hey, we haven't seen how it'll go with Eva, so I'll keep my finger crossed. If we're lucky, they'll end up on the same bed very soon. If we're even more lucky, Eva will pursue an even more serious lesbian relationship with Lavali.

sparky

Post by sparky »

Spidrift wrote:You know, Lavali only refrained from telling Aaina that Sandra was straight in the first place because she was sorry for Aaina with her puppy-dog eyes. Now that Lavali is losing her rag a bit, what's to stop her yelling out the truth?
I was wondering about that too. Are they still hung over?

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

So...did anyone read "I can (fingers..." and instantly fill in the rest mentally? /:)
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Derfman

Post by Derfman »

Poor Lavali has just been friendzoned big time. I worry what Aaina may think of her when the truth inevitably comes out.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

She'll think she'll be able to change Sandra :p

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

wm247 wrote:For someone with impressive lesbian-dating track record (at least scored 4!), Lavali does not seem to be at her best while flirting with Aaina.
I think that one has to assume that all Lavali's past girlfriends were the ones who did the chasing. Presumably, she emits a strong "lesbian and available" vibe without being proactive.
sparky wrote:Are they still hung over?
I think that sufficient time has passed since the last on-screen drinking binge that the answer is "No".
---------
Spidrift

lokisdottir

Post by lokisdottir »

Yeah, this Aaina is bad news. The only thing that's worse than being manipulated by a self-centered bitch is being manipulated by a self-centered bitch who tricks herself into thinking she's just a tender shy flower who's too delicate to put on big-girl pants. At this rate Eva really does look like the better prospect, straightness and all. At least with someone as transparently and unapologetically out for herself as Eva you get a clean (heart)break, not a lingering exploitative "friendship" where the confusion and resentment can last for years. Run, Lavali, run.