Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2015-07-31 Gotta Run

Post by Eisu »

brasca

Re: 2015-07-31 Gotta Run

Post by brasca »

Is Sandra really that stupid or not. Doesn't matter since Tatiana would never believe her anyway.

I'm going to say she is not since Sandra was smart enough to grab Mr. Snoofles on the way out lest he find his way to the incinerator while she is away.

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

oh wow, it does look like she grabbed Mr.Snoofles ^o^ It was supposed to be that Mr.Snoofles was thrown at Sandra amongst all the other objects ^o^ Welp, both works I guess.

Clayvman

Post by Clayvman »

So when is the Mr. Snoofles doll going up as a kickstarter project?

brasca

Post by brasca »

Eisu wrote:oh wow, it does look like she grabbed Mr.Snoofles ^o^ It was supposed to be that Mr.Snoofles was thrown at Sandra amongst all the other objects ^o^ Welp, both works I guess.
As I look closely at it again she is not gripping it unless he is stuck to Sandra's fist, but probably for the best that she grabs him as she leaves. Like you said both works.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

:)) =)) Trying my best to contain my laughter so not to wake up the house.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

There will be BEATINGS! :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

brasca wrote:
Eisu wrote:oh wow, it does look like she grabbed Mr.Snoofles ^o^ It was supposed to be that Mr.Snoofles was thrown at Sandra amongst all the other objects ^o^ Welp, both works I guess.
As I look closely at it again she is not gripping it unless he is stuck to Sandra's fist, but probably for the best that she grabs him as she leaves. Like you said both works.
I thought the plate, fork and bowl were on the table and flew off as Sandra took off and was wondering where Mr. Snoofles was, on her lap while she was eating? as she was not grabbing him at last panel
ImageImage

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brasca wrote:
Unless Mr Snoofles has something to grip in the right place...

Ahem.

Boring reality nitpick; if Yulia has a decent case/cover, the weight of a breakfast bowl, or a few drips of gruel, surely shouldn't do much damage? I guess it's the disrespect that stings.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

This is becoming really grueling. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:
brasca wrote:
Unless Mr Snoofles has something to grip in the right place...

Ahem.

Boring reality nitpick; if Yulia has a decent case/cover, the weight of a breakfast bowl, or a few drips of gruel, surely shouldn't do much damage? I guess it's the disrespect that stings.
A Russian like her should be able to manage the agency's busy schedule with a notepad and pencil. I would think Tatiana would welcome the opportunity to prove her ethnic superiority.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

You use an electronic device like a tablet as an organizer long enough, you become dependent on it. At the very least, things like schedules and appointments will be on it almost exclusively, and if it's lost or damaged, that info is also lost. Sure it could be saved online (in "the cloud") but you better have another device handy that's capable of accessing that info.

Still, I'm thinking, like Spidrift, that the tablet isn't really damaged, more like Tatiana interpreted Sandra's using it as a placemat for her breakfast as gross disrespect. For which Tatiana plans to administer beatings, hence Sandra running like the devil himself is on her tail.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I don't think that Tatiana plans to do anything; I think that she's already gone totally and incoherently librarian-poo, and Sandra is very wisely leaving, stage right.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Sandra looks TOO FRIGGIN CUTE!! I'm in love with this strip omg they're adorable

However, Sandra's behavior is extremely UNCUTE. As a technophile myself, I would be extremely upset to find any of my electronics used as "place mats". [plus how can u confuse a hard metallic tablet as a place mat, those are usually flimsy and floppy wtf] Plus even the cheap ones are expensive and what with Tatiana's job/presumable paycheck, I'd bet Yuliya was VERY expensive and higher end.

brasca

Post by brasca »

TwoWayStar wrote:Sandra looks TOO FRIGGIN CUTE!! I'm in love with this strip omg they're adorable

However, Sandra's behavior is extremely UNCUTE. As a technophile myself, I would be extremely upset to find any of my electronics used as "place mats". [plus how can u confuse a hard metallic tablet as a place mat, those are usually flimsy and floppy wtf] Plus even the cheap ones are expensive and what with Tatiana's job/presumable paycheck, I'd bet Yuliya was VERY expensive and higher end.
Tatiana burned Sandra's clothes and has consistently made her life miserable largely for her own personal reasons. If Sandra did this on purpose then Tatiana more than earned it.