2015-07-28 Google is for the weak

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

brasca

Re: 2015-07-28 Google is for the weak

Post by brasca »

Maybe Tatiana can do without luxuries, but I have a feeling like most bullies when push comes to shove she would crumble. I had hopes that Cammi might be the one, but there has not been enough interaction between those two.

Have we really seen her intimidate anyone aside from Gary who is such a pushover Kiley could demand he put on leather chaps and break out the paddle?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Tatiana isn't primarily a bully in the classic sense; she's a control freak. Annoying Sandra amuses her, but mostly she wants to be the centre of Domenico's life and to see off challengers for that position. And the control freakery doubtless extends to her own life, so she's probably quite disciplined.

Having people push back at her may send her into a frothing rage, but I don't think that she's guaranteed to crumble. And no, she's not really that great at intimidation, but she is great at organisation. Sandra discovered just how good Tatiana is at what she does in the print volume bonus story. Come to think of it, though, we did see Tatiana intimidating other people there...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Don Alexander wrote:Nuclear wessels??

Okay, at first I didn't connect with Artemisia's comment and I read that as nuclear weasels. Then I thought: We've moved to Mechanicsburg now? :-j
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.