Eisu

2015-07-17 Meaningless sex

Post by Eisu »

Another week, another catch-up, ha ha ha

http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... ngless_sex

Shazam

Re: 2015-07-17 Meaningless sex

Post by Shazam »

It's fun watching you experiment with the new style. Hopefully you're enjoying it. If you're open to feedback, I find the thin necks work well, but the thicker neck on Christophe seems unbalanced when made so long as well. His head ends up being too far from his body in this strip. Just a reader's perspective.

PS - Woo hoo. Meaningless sex. :)

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

*plays tiny violin*

If you're so keen to make a connection, have you tried talking to this girl in your bed, boyo?

And I see we're doing the same backdating thing as NPP now...

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Heck, has he tried having a meaningful conversation BEFORE just jumping into bed with them? I figure He's on a one way road that happens to go in a circle; keep doing the same exact thing you're prob gonna get the same result. Especially if no one else knows it isn't what you want!

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

shall we take this strip as a sign that Chris is partial to Petite women?
ImageImage

Pier777

Post by Pier777 »

Considering how monstrously huge he is, I'm guessing every woman would be petite in comparison.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

maybe

Marie and Lavalli are close to same height as Sandra, and Sandra is basically slightly shorter than Didi and Gary

but I say maybe because Marie and Penelope in 233 reach Chris' chin but Marie barely reaches the shoulder of Chris in the dream sequence of 235
ImageImage

GES280

Post by GES280 »

Christoffe is the Gamagori of this comic. "Height: taller than you"

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Shazam wrote:It's fun watching you experiment with the new style. Hopefully you're enjoying it. If you're open to feedback, I find the thin necks work well, but the thicker neck on Christophe seems unbalanced when made so long as well. His head ends up being too far from his body in this strip. Just a reader's perspective.

Sorry, as I've mentioned in previous threads in the forum, I'm not looking for feedback on my style. I'm drawing em as I enjoy em.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

TwoWayStar wrote:Heck, has he tried having a meaningful conversation BEFORE just jumping into bed with them?
That looks like a rather noisy party. Hard to hear yourself talk, let alone other people.
TwoWayStar wrote:I figure He's on a one way road that happens to go in a circle; keep doing the same exact thing you're prob gonna get the same result. Especially if no one else knows it isn't what you want!
Habits are terribly hard to break sometimes. And let's face it, a habit that leads to a lot of orgasms is very strongly self-reinforcing. However empty and meaningless it feels in your head, the base of your spine is yelling "YEEAH!".

One wonders how much of the comic will focus on this plot strand, and where it'll go in the end. Somehow, I don't think that Marie will fall for Christophe (though I could imagine her briefly using him to work off her frustrations after Alex keeps failing to take a hint), and Christophe seems sympathetic enough that I imagine the writers will give him some kind of satisfying resolution. Having something work with Penelope would probably be too obvious...

But that's all very long-term.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Shazam wrote:It's fun watching you experiment with the new style. Hopefully you're enjoying it. If you're open to feedback, I find the thin necks work well, but the thicker neck on Christophe seems unbalanced when made so long as well. His head ends up being too far from his body in this strip. Just a reader's perspective.

As for the head and neck thing? Not so ridiculous as you might think among pro athletes.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7433/9690 ... c190b5.jpg

Funny thing is, when I first saw Manning play I thought to myself, "If I had to pick *one thing* to go wrong with that dude's body, that's it. That dude is going to hurt his neck within three years and be done." Sure enough he did hurt it, we all thought he was done, but he made it back somehow.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

"Feeling hollow after having sex with lots of random hot girls"... yeah, of course, try harder. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

it feels like the guy who is in the middle of the ocean all alone in a raft

and is thirsty, so he keeps drinking the water of the ocean. But it never satisfies his thirst
ImageImage

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

GES280 wrote: Christoffe is the Gamagori of this comic. "Height: taller than you"
And now I'm picturing Christoff in Gamagori's Persona Unleashed uniform and Marie in Senke..... I'll be in my bunk
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Graymalkin

Post by Graymalkin »

If Christophe was just a few years older, he might be a good match, physically, for DiDi.