Re: 2015-07-14 Change of heart

Post by FlashD81 »

That last panel :)) :)) :))
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

And the list of totally straight people in the Ma3/STB/SotR universe drops by one...

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

FlashD81 wrote:That last panel :)) :)) :))
I was already freaking out before reading it! :))

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

=)) =)) =)) =))

And did I mention...

=)) =)) =)) =))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

"You have exceptional muscle tone there, young man. When'd you go through puberty? Like, at seven or something? You look like you're in your mid-20s, for crying out loud."

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

Hottest solo shower scene I've seen in a while. :-!

vancofan

Post by vancofan »

Mutant for Hire wrote:And the list of totally straight people in the Ma3/STB/SotR universe drops by one...
Pretty sure Christophe was struck off in his second appearance (#178)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Mutant for Hire wrote:And the list of totally straight people in the Ma3/STB/SotR universe drops by one...

he being bi thew a monkey wrench on your hopes?

could have been worse............... could have been impossible dreams, like Alex and his sister :-? wonder what part is impossible? :-=
ImageImage

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Completely heterosexual people are a tiny minority in the Ma3-verse anyway. There's Gary, Kiley, probably Marie, Alex, Ruby, likely Senna (we've never seen her with a woman) and....that's all I got. Everyone else is at least Bi.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Shazam

Post by Shazam »

First of all, awesome the regular updates. Have enjoyed your work for years.

Have you been playing around with your style for this strip recently? I feel like the faces are showing a much broader, more rounded lower face, such as Marie in this update.

Just curious if my brain is playing tricks on me.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Surely you've missed that bus by... er... his second appearance.

Anyway, go get 'em, tiger.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Shazam wrote:First of all, awesome the regular updates. Have enjoyed your work for years.

Have you been playing around with your style for this strip recently? I feel like the faces are showing a much broader, more rounded lower face, such as Marie in this update.

Just curious if my brain is playing tricks on me.

No tricks. As mentioned in previous threads, Eisu is experimenting with his art style right now and trying new things
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

themacnut wrote:
Completely heterosexual people are a tiny minority in the Ma3-verse anyway. There's Gary, Kiley, probably Marie, Alex, Ruby, likely Senna (we've never seen her with a woman) and....that's all I got. Everyone else is at least Bi.
if we go by HOW they SEE themselves

so far, for sure Alex as he has not done anything, and Marie also(but recently thought about it ;) )

definitely Gary, Kiley

we could say same for Ruby(even if she is into watching guys together)

Senna is complicated, she is comfortable being the top, and who knows what happened or did not with Drunk Sandra

if we go by how 3rd persons see it.................

Alex and Marie have not been with same gender so they are 2 of them, and I guess Pierre we can add

Gary for some people will be judged by kind of being with Dillon, and by being with Senna

Kiley can't deny being with Didi and Peggy even if it was for research of her phobia and as a sex therapist

and as I said, Senna is complicated

and for some people, no matter what the sex identity was.......................... Angel/Angie so far has been shown to be with only guys, never shown to be "playing" with Zii when they were band-mates
ImageImage

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Congrats to Eisu on the catch-up, and thanks for the hard work.
themacnut wrote:
Well, known cases, anyway. And Senna is flagged in the Cast Page as bi; I rather suspect that she's a try-anything-three times type.

Of course, Christophe may turn out to be much as Ray seems to be; functionally straight, but with a more flexible capacity for fantasy and acceptance than he wants to admit, being a bit of a classic jock. He may go through the whole comic never touching a guy, and perfectly happy with girls, but getting flustered every time Alex grins at him.

Oh, and topless showering Marie? Nothing wrong with that fantasy...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.