2015-06-30 Every woman I knows is a lesbian

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: 2015-06-30 Every woman I knows is a lesbian

Post by Artemisia »

But if she falls to the Sapphic Side there won't be many straight people left in the Ma3-verse.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Lesbian crisis: Averted! :))
Badman! wrote:
UnsightlyWalrus wrote:I hate to break it to you guys but Link is the most androgynous video game protagonist ever. In fact, he looks so girly it's hard to tell in half of Zelda games whether or not he's actually a guy. In fact, the best Link cosplayers are girls. :-=
Yeah, but you never heard about girls being turned on by androgynous guys ?
I sometimes have the feeling the majority of girls I know likes their guys like that. :(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

UnsightlyWalrus wrote:I hate to break it to you guys but Link is the most androgynous video game protagonist ever. In fact, he looks so girly it's hard to tell in half of Zelda games whether or not he's actually a guy. In fact, the best Link cosplayers are girls. :-=
And they still get hit on by other girls interestingly enough.

Lady Radagu

Post by Lady Radagu »

Eisu wrote:
Lady Radagu wrote:Soooo, did I miss an announcement about the change in art style? Is this the style from here on out? Why the change? I don't dislike it, but it was a bit of an eyeball shock, and I'm curious as to the reason for the change. :)
I would try to find the post I made in another thread about the reason for the change but I have no idea which thread it is, so instead I will direct you to this link on my other webcomic that states the reason for the change in a short and brief manner.

http://nopinkponies.keenspot.com/d/2015 ... 2116108040

Cool! :D