2015-06-26 I feel so levelled up

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2015-06-26 I feel so levelled up

Post by Eisu »

Ugghh, catching up got held back, hah. Anyways, the week before's Friday's update is here:

http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... evelled_up

Mutant for Hire

Re: 2015-06-26 I feel so levelled up

Post by Mutant for Hire »

Well, Marie is eventually going to find out it's not Sandra. Not sure how long that will take.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

would Marie prefer Lavandra or Laveva? I think Marie knows exactly who Eva is, as Zoe did the "I have pics of your original nose" trick while Marie was watching

BTW, Eva first appearance was in number 5(dancing with Celina and Sandra), way before Zoe's (number 16)
ImageImage

wm247

Post by wm247 »

An intimate, intense moment, eh?

Sure Lavali. No talking at all, just one kiss on your finger, and 'puff'... instant orgasm. :YMDAYDREAM:

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Is it wrong to want a "LESBIANS AGAIN!" T-shirt complete with the 4th panel on it? :ympray:

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

wm247 wrote:An intimate, intense moment, eh?

Sure Lavali. No talking at all, just one kiss on your finger, and 'puff'... instant orgasm.
So Eva is Just That Good.

I do live Marie's bit in panel 2. Presumably she's tended to see Lavali as very much a big sister figure. Also, geekishness.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Lokitsu wrote:Is it wrong to want a "LESBIANS AGAIN!" T-shirt complete with the 4th panel on it? :ympray:
Nope, it's not wrong.

I'd probably order one myself :)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I like that phrase "leveled up". (My spellcheck changed it.) :)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

And still no goddamn batman.

I really don't think Marie is the right person to ask.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Well, maybe Marie isn't the most knowledgable woman to be asked that question.
On the other hand, I think she deserves credit for questioning her own snap judgment, from the last strip, even though she has reverted to her incorrect belief. :-?

brasca

Post by brasca »

Don Alexander wrote: I really don't think Marie is the right person to ask.
It is uncertain if Lavali has anyone else she can ask seeing as how she kept her lesbianism a secret from even the people close to her although I would not be surprised if they know too. There is also the matter of the dynamics in her previous relationship. Lavali seems rather passive so her previous dates probably asked her out and so has Eva, but in giving her phone number she expects Lavali to take the next step which is unfamiliar to her.